Alexa Higgins of Hilliard graduated from Milligan College at its spring 2013 commencement. The Hilliard Davidson High School graduate received a bachelor's degree in chemistry.
* Alexa Higgins of Hilliard graduated from Milligan College at its spring 2013 commencement. The Hilliard Davidson High School graduate received a bachelor's degree in chemistry.
* Hilliard Davidson High School graduate Samantha K. Bouhall recently graduated from the College of Arts and Sciences at Ohio Northern University, receiving a bachelor's degree in biochemistry.
She is the daughter of Amy Bouhall and Martin Bouhall.
* Deidre Thompson of Hilliard was among the recent graduates of the College of Wooster.
A graduate of Hillliard Darby High School, Thompson was a communication major at Wooster.
* George W. Rogers of Hilliard has been named to the spring 2013 dean's list at Purdue University.
* Zachary Bowman of Hilliard received a master's degree in business administration from the University of Findlay at its May 2013 commencement.
* Kent State University recently announced the names of students recognized on its president's and dean's lists for the spring 2013 semester.
Hilliard students who made the president's list are Allen Qian and Rachel Sapper.
To qualify for the president's list, full-time students must have a semester average of 4.0 and completed 15 or more letter-graded credit hours by the end of the semester.
Students from the Hilliard area who were named to the dean's list include Scott Akers, Chesney Barnett, Emma Belcher, Zachary Colegrove, Veronica Dugan, Megan Horner, Katrina Johnson, Steffanie Jones, Tosha Jones, Ashley Kilpatrick, Joseph Logan, Natalie Lynch, Megan Melville, Stephanie Meyers, Abigail Radel, Ellen Ransom, Samantha Schmucker, Kelsey Schuenke, Austin Stevanus, Jessica Turner, Jessica White, Rachel Willeford, Kelly Hutchison, Caitlin Dillehay and Daniel Gutensohn.
To be named to the dean's list, full-time students must have achieved a grade point average of 3.40 or greater and must have completed 12 or more letter-graded credit hours.