Hilliard police responded July 2 to separate calls about vandalism and curfew violation at Homestead Park, 4675 Cosgray Road.
Landscaping, picnic tables, flowers, trash cans and a vending machine, all belonging to Washington Township, were reported damaged at 9 p.m. July 2. The property damage was estimated at $500.
Earlier that day, at 4:25 a.m., a 23-year-old man was arrested in the park for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Two juveniles, in violations of curfew, were with the man, police said.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported a breaking and entering at 5 p.m. July 2 at a business in the 4400 block of Edgewyn Avenue. A window was broken and fire extinguishers were discharged. Damage was estimated at $1,300.
* A burglary was reported at 5:40 p.m. July 1 at a residence in the 3900 block of Bronson Court. Two pocket watches and autographed memorabilia were reported stolen. Loss was estimated at $2,075.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 1:30 a.m. July 3 in the 4800 block of Lady Jane Way.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old woman for falsification and outstanding warrants at 3:30 a.m. June 30 following a stop for traffic violations at Hayden Run and Wilcox roads. The woman gave false information and was later determined to have an arrest warrant, police said.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana at 1:30 p.m. July 1 at Cosgray Road and Parkmeadow Lane.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana at 4:15 a.m. July 1 in the 3600 block of Main Street.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:50 p.m. June 29 at Britton Parkway and Carrington Way.
* A woman reported $200 was stolen at 4 p.m. June 29 from the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.