Hilliard police arrested three juveniles and two men in connection with the assault and robbery of an 18-year-old man at about 3 p.m. July 15 in the 4800 block of Jeannette Road.
Police charged Caleb Erben, 18, and Dakota Marple, 18, with a count of robbery, a second-degree felony.
Also arrested were two 16-year-old boys and a 17-year-old boy.
The two 16-year-old boys were charged with the second-degree felony robbery; the 17-year-old boy was charged with aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, police said.
Police said the 17-year-old boy took a pocket knife from the victim and threatened him with it.
The pocket knife, keys and $50 in cash were reported stolen.
The victim also sustained "cuts, bruises and scrapes" on his body, a broken nose and "abrasions to (the) face" from an assault, according to the police report.
The victim is believed to be acquainted with several of the suspects but not with the 17-year-old boy who threatened him with the knife and allegedly assaulted him, police said.
The suspects reside at various addresses on Jeannette Road and Scarberry Drive, according to police reports.
The incident appeared to have started in a nearby wooded area from where the suspects chased the victim to the 4800 block of Jeannette Road, police said. The victim does not reside in the immediate area.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A resident reported a burglary at 6:45 a.m. July 17 in the 1800 block of Hickory Hill Drive.
Four laptop computers, a shotgun, rifle, pistol and other items, all worth an estimated $6,620, were reported stolen from the residence.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested for receiving stolen property at 4 a.m. July 18 in the 3200 block of Dublin Road after he was found in possession if a stolen wallet.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old girl for robbery at 5:05 p.m. July 18 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* Police arrested a 35-year-old man for disorderly conduct after, while intoxicated, he allegedly pointed a rifle at the street at 3:25 a.m. July 16 in the 5000 block of Scioto Darby Road.
* Police reported an assault at 8:45 p.m. July 14 in the 4800 block of King Albert Drive.
Two men were involved in an altercation resulting in minor injuries, police said.
* A breaking and entering was reported at 1:55 a.m. July 14 at a business in the 5200 block of North Street.
A door lock and frame were reported damaged. No property loss was reported.
* Property damage was reported at 3 a.m. July 16 in the 5000 block of Wyandot Place.
An unknown object was thrown at a window causing $300 damage, police said.
* Police arrested a 20-year-old man for domestic violence and assault at 1 p.m. July 12 after he allegedly assaulted a 17-year-old girl at Wilcox and Hayden Run roads.
The man was transported to the Franklin County jail.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 3:30 p.m. July 14 from the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* A 9mm pistol was reported stolen at 5 p.m. July 13 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Columbia Street at the Franklin County Fairgrounds.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for trafficking in drugs at 2:25 a.m. July 13 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Hyde Park Drive.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop at 12:10 a.m. July 17 at Cemetery and Leap roads.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 9 p.m. July 15 in the 3200 block of Darby Glen Boulevard.
A brick was used to break two windows and dent the hood, police said.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 8 a.m. July 15 in the 3700 block of Luxair Drive.
A landscaping brick was thrown at the car, police said.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for underage possession of alcohol following a traffic stop at 12:05 a.m. July 16 at Darby Glen Boulevard and Swenson Street.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 3 p.m. July 17 from a residence in the 6000 block of Nova Park Lane.
* A bicycle worth $300 was reported stolen at 3:15 p.m. July 17 from the 4200 block of Avery Road.
* Sunglasses worth $135 were reported stolen at 7 p.m. July 17 from an unlocked vehicle in the 4900 block of Wallington Drive.
* Prescription medication and other items worth $582 were reported stolen at 11:30 a.m. July 15 from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* Computer equipment worth $500 was reported stolen at 3:20 a.m. July 16 from a commercial vehicle in the 4800 block of Leap Road.
Columbus Division of Police
An 18-year-old man told Columbus police he was assaulted at 10:15 p.m. July 20 in front of a store in the 5200 block of Westpointe Plaza.
The man and his brother were returning a shopping cart when two men tackled him, he said.
The victim's brother punched one of the suspects and the brothers fled on bicycles, police said.
The suspects fled in a green Ford Taurus, police said.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A 47-year-old man told police a person punched him in the chest at 2:30 p.m. July 17 in the 2100 block of Dividend Drive.
* Police reported a pistol, a GPS unit and a Coach purse were stolen between 7:35 and 9:35 p.m. July 21 from a vehicle in the 5200 block of Westpointe Plaza Drive.
* Morphine was reported stolen July 17 from a residence in the 5200 block of Frisco Drive.
* The rear window of a vehicle was reported broken July 15 in the 4900 block of Hidden View Court. No property loss was reported.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized July 21 in the 3000 block of Castlebrook Avenue.