Hilliard: Two school buildings reported vandalized last week in Hilliard
Hilliard police reported incidents of vandalism at two local school buildings last week.
Two doors and a press box were discovered painted at 8 p.m. Sept. 5 at Hilliard Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road.
A window was reported damaged at 6 a.m. Sept. 3 at St. Brendan School, 4475 Dublin Road.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 20-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:40 a.m. Sept. 5 at Avery and Davidson roads.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:50 a.m. Sept. 1 at Jeannette and Leap roads.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old woman for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at Park Mill Run Drive and Fishinger Boulevard.
* Police arrested a 20-year-old man for OVI, drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:15 a.m. Sept. 5 at Hoffman Farms Drive and Cosgray Road.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for possession of drugs at 11:55 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 4200 block of Avery Road.
* A 36-year-old man was arrested for drug-related charges at 12:55 a.m. Sept. 8 in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman on drug-related charges at 4:15 a.m. Sept. 8 at Cemetery Road and I-270.
* Police reported a burglary at 8 p.m. Sept. 1 in the 3500 block of Lacon Road. The victim reported $1,700 was stolen.
* Employees at a business in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive reported vandalism at noon Sept. 6. Baby bottles were damaged, with an estimated loss of $19,000, according to the report.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 11:30 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 3500 block of Darbyshire Drive.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested for assault at noon Sept. 5 in the 4200 block of Stream Bank Lane.
* An arc welder was reported stolen at noon Sept. 2 from the 4600 block of Midlane Drive.
* Two rings, a guitar and records were reported stolen Sept. 3 from an apartment in the 5200 block of North Street. Property loss was reported at $965.
* A washer, dryer and two televisions, worth an estimated total of $3,300, were reported stolen at 3 p.m. Sept. 6 from the 3400 block of Leap Road. The washer and dryer were recovered later.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 11 p.m. Sept. 5 from a vehicle in the 6000 block of Homewell Street.
* Clothes and a cellphone were reported stolen at 11 a.m. Sept. 2 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* DVDs and a cellphone were reported stolen at 3:20 p.m. Sept. 1 from a vehicle in the 4200 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* A stereo CD player was reported stolen at 11 p.m. Sept. 3 from a vehicle in the 4500 block of Crystal Ball Drive.
* Police reported a purse was stolen Sept. 1 from an unlocked vehicle in the 2700 block of Rosebush Court.
* Clothes were reported stolen at 9:30 p.m. Sept. 6 from a vehicle in the 5900 block of Morganwood Square.
Columbus police reported thefts from two vehicles and an attempted theft from another late in the evening of Sept. 4 and early the morning of Sept. 5 in the 5200, 5300 and 5400 blocks of Gillette Avenue. No other details were available.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A laptop computer, a television, a video-game console and a push mower were stolen between 11 p.m. Aug. 31 and 7 p.m. Sept. 1 from a garage in the 5600 block of Trabue Road.
* Police reported a laptop computer and other computer accessories were stolen Aug. 26 from a vehicle in the 1300 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* A 44-year-old Wilmington woman reported she was assaulted at 1:30 a.m. Sept. 1 in the 5100 block of Highglade Drive.