Hilliard police made drug-related arrests on three consecutive days last week.
A 19-year-old man and an 18-year-old man were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:35 p.m. Oct. 3 in the 3700 block of Main Street.
One day later, a 22-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:40 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
Police then arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:55 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 5100 block of Norwich Street.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A man reported a person he knows assaulted him at 8:45 a.m. Sept. 30 in the 3800 block of Trueman Court.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old woman for child endangering at 6 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 4200 block of Stream Bank Lane. The woman left three children, ages 1, 5 and 9, home unattended, police said.
* A kerosene heater was reported stolen at 6 p.m. Oct. 1 from a residence in the 5600 block of Revere Drive.
* A laptop computer and money were reported stolen at noon Sept. 30 from the 5800 block of Scioto Darby Road. Loss was reported at $2,404.
* Two cellphones were reported stolen at 7 p.m. Sept. 30 from an unlocked vehicle in the 4300 block of Anderson Drive.
* Police charged a 13-year-old boy with criminal trespassing at 7:15 p.m. Sept. 30 at the Hilliard branch of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, 4772 Cemetery Road.
* Tools, building supplies, electrical equipment and other items, all worth an estimated $2,150, were reported stolen at 7:45 p.m. Oct. 2 from the 4900 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* Two cellphones were reported stolen at 9:50 a.m. Oct. 2 from Hilliard Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road.
* Cellphones, a cellphone charger, a television, keyboard, stereo equipment, a heart monitor and other items, all worth an estimated $3,195, were reported stolen at 6 p.m. Oct. 3 from a residence in the 3200 block of Echo Park Drive.
* Tools were reported stolen at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 2 from a vehicle in the 5400 block of Constitution Boulevard.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 4:40 a.m. Oct. 4 from a vehicle in the 4500 block of Moraine Avenue.