Hilliard police arrested a 33-year-old woman for prostitution at 1:25 p.m. Oct. 7 at a residence in the 4800 block of Lady Jane Avenue.
Members of the police division's special investigation unit had been monitoring activity at the residence several days prior to the arrest, said Hilliard officer Michael Deaton.
"People were seeing an unusual number of people coming and going from the house," Deaton said.
Police determined the woman was advertising on a number of websites, Deaton said. Meetings were arranged or directions provided to the residence, he said.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported a 12-year-old child was assaulted at 11:50 a.m. Oct. 7 at Hilliard Weaver Middle School, 4600 Avery Road.
* A motorcycle was reported stolen Oct. 7 from the 4500 block of Crystal Clear Drive.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 12:45 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 3400 block of Mill Run Drive.
* A window and window screen were reported broken at 6 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 5900 block of Homestead Court.
* Police reported a known person damaged property at 9 a.m. Oct. 6 in the 4400 block of Lyman Drive.
* Police arrested a 32-year-old man at 2:20 p.m. Oct. 9 for possession of marijuana on Interstate 270 South.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:55 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 5100 block of Norwich Street.
* Items worth $130 were reported stolen Oct. 7 from a house under construction in the 6100 block of Glade Run Road.
* Debit cards, a driver's license and money were reported stolen at 11 p.m. Oct. 5 from an unlocked vehicle in the 6300 block of Katherine Court.
* Coins were reported stolen at 12:30 a.m. Oct. 7 from a vehicle in the 5800 block of Dee Drive.
Prescription medication was reported stolen at 10 a.m. Oct. 7 from a vehicle in the 4600 block of Crystal Ball Drive.