Police-issued riot gear and a GPS unit were reported stolen Oct. 24 from a vehicle in the 6200 block of Meadows Way.
Loss was reported at $925. The police gear belonged to the city of Columbus.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 6 p.m. Oct. 27 from the 4100 block of Lyman Drive.
* Police reported a gas furnace was stolen at 3 p.m. Oct. 29 from a residence under construction in the 2700 block of Anderson Drive.
* Three televisions were reported stolen at 9 a.m. Oct. 28 from a residence in the 5300 block of Franklin Street.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 6 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 4800 block of Lady Jane Avenue.
* Property damage was reported at 8 p.m. Oct. 26, inside a restroom at a business in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen at 5 p.m. Oct. 24 from the 6200 block of Acacia Drive.
* Two cellphones were reported stolen recently from Hilliard Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road. One was reported stolen at 11 a.m. Oct. 25. The other report was at 7:10 a.m. Oct. 24.
* A backpack was reported stolen at 3:30 p.m. Oct. 29 from an unlocked vehicle at Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2 p.m. Oct. 26 from the 4200 block of Trueman Boulevard. Loss was reported at $23.
* Prescription medication and two watches were reported stolen at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 24 from the 4600 block of Crystal Ball Drive.
* A stereo CD player was reported stolen at 8:15 p.m. Oct. 24 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Congressional Place.
* An electric guitar, pocket knife, video-game console and radio were reported stolen at noon Oct. 24 from a vehicle in the 3300 block of Portrush Avenue.
* Speakers, an amplifier and a stereo were reported stolen at 4 p.m. Oct. 25 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Congressional Place.
* A stereo and tablet were reported stolen at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Pinehurst Drive.
* Tools and a GPS unit were reported stolen at 11 p.m. Oct. 25 from a vehicle in the 3600 block of Dublin Road.
* A camera lens and an MP3 player were reported stolen at 9:15 p.m. Oct. 22 from a vehicle in the 4600 block of Crystal Ball Drive.
* Two DVD players and DVDs were reported stolen at 1:30 a.m. Oct. 24 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Congressional Place.
* Police reported a GPS unit and $60 was stolen at 10 p.m. Oct. 30 from an unlocked vehicle in the 4900 block of Dublin Road. The GPS unit was recovered.
* Police arrested a 38-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:15 p.m. Oct. 26 at Cemetery Road and Interstate 270.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old woman for possession of drug-abuse instruments at 3:15 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* Police arrested two women for possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:05 p.m. Oct. 30 at Brown Park Drive and Cemetery Road.
The Columbus Division of Police received several theft reports in the past two weeks. They included:
* CDs, a heart monitor and clothes were reported stolen between 11 p.m. Oct. 25 and 8:30 a.m. Oct. 26 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Bayridge Drive.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen between 3 and 8 a.m. Oct. 26 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Cabot Cove Drive.
* Police reported a cellphone and a wallet containing credit cards and $15 were reported stolen Oct. 21 from a vehicle in the 1800 block of Tanglewood Park Boulevard.
* A CD player was reported stolen at 6 a.m. Oct. 24 from a vehicle in the 2600 block of Goldenstrand Drive.