Two cars were stolen in different parts of Hilliard last week, according to police reports.
A 2014 Kia Sedona, worth $24,000, was reported stolen at 8 p.m. Nov. 5 from the 4400 block of Earman Drive.
On the other side of the city, a 2005 Honda Accord, worth $10,000, was reported stolen at 10:30 p.m. Nov. 3 from the 4600 block of Brittonhurst Drive.
No other details were available.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 27-year-old woman for carrying a concealed weapon and possession of drug paraphernalia and a 49-year-old man for possession of marijuana at 9:30 a.m. Oct. 31 at a hotel in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* A breaking and entering was reported at 9 a.m. Nov. 1 at a hotel room in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane. A wallet was reported stolen. Loss was reported at $355.
* Police arrested a 27-year-old man for disorderly conduct at 10:35 a.m. Nov. 2 at Main Street and Interlachen Drive. He was arrested after disregarding an officer's orders, according to the report.
* Police arrested a 29-year-old man for possession of drugs at 1 a.m. Nov. 5 at Cemetery Road and Interstate 270.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:45 p.m. Nov. 3 at Cemetery and Leap roads.
* Prescription sunglasses were reported stolen at 11 p.m. Nov. 3 from a vehicle in the 4500 block of Carrington Way.
* Tools and other property worth $3,000 were reported stolen at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 3 from a vehicle in the 4300 block of Avery Road.
* Property worth $1,000 was reported stolen at 3:55 a.m. Nov. 3 from an unlocked vehicle in the 4600 block of Carrington Way.
* Cartons of cigarettes, rolled coins and a cellphone, worth a total of $3,300 according to the police report, were stolen at 11 p.m. Nov. 3 from an unlocked vehicle in the 5000 block of Stonecroft Court.
The Columbus Division of Police took several reports of thefts from homes and vehicles in the past two weeks:
* A video-game console, three cellphones, a television, a digital camera, a laptop computer, a camcorder, $550 in cash and other items were reported stolen between 8 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. Nov. 7 from a residence in the 2200 block of Yagger Bay Drive.
* Police reported a purse, a laptop computer and a DVD player were stolen between 8 and 9:15 p.m. Nov. 7 from a vehicle in the 5200 block of Nike Drive.
* Prescription medication, prescription glasses, two e-readers, clothes, a flashlight and other items were reported stolen at 3 p.m. Nov. 1 from a vehicle in the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* Collector coins worth $1,200, a video-game console, a laptop computer, a watch and a ring were reported stolen between 12:30 and 4:30 p.m. Nov. 5 from a residence in the 5600 block of Nike Drive.
* Food worth $60 was reported stolen at 5:40 p.m. Nov. 6 from a business in the 2500 block of Walcutt Road.
* A burglary was reported 9 p.m. Nov. 8 and 7:30 p.m. Nov. 9 at a residence in the 5900 block of Mill Bridge Drive. No losses were reported.