Hilliard police reported an Old Hilliard business was burglarized last week.
According to reports, a breaking and entering occurred at 5 p.m. Dec. 3 at the business in the 5400 block of Center Street.
A computer and video camera were reported stolen, and a filing cabinet and marble sink were vandalized.
Property loss was estimated at $3,400. Property damage was reported at $575.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported a burglary at 10 a.m. Dec. 2 at a residence in the 3600 block of Scarberry Drive.
A window screen was damaged to gain entry. Jewelry and shoes were reported stolen. Property loss was estimated at $610.
* Police reported a laptop computer was stolen at 2:30 p.m. Dec. 1 from the 4500 block of Cosgray Road.
* A woman told police a known person struck her on the head at 10:40 a.m. Dec. 4 at Motel 6, 3950 Lyman Drive. The suspect ran away from the scene, police said.
Norwich Township medics treated the victim for minor injuries, police said.
* A woman told police a known person assaulted her at 5 p.m. Dec. 2 at an apartment in the 3700 block of Sturbridge Court.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 9 p.m. Dec. 1 in the 4500 block of Earman Drive.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old woman on drug-related charges at 1:25 p.m. Dec. 4 at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:30 a.m. Dec. 8 on Interstate 270 South.
* Police arrested a 24-year-old man for carrying a concealed weapon at 11:20 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 4200 block of Cemetery Road.
The Columbus Division of Police reported a burglary occurred between 2 and 5:45 p.m. Dec. 3 at a residence in the 2100 block of Gables Lakes Drive.
A 55-inch television and a 47-inch television were reported stolen.