Hilliard police reported several recent burglaries and forced entries at local businesses.
Police reported a burglary at 11 p.m. Dec. 18 at Cottage Inn Pizza, 4674 Cemetery Road.
Exterior doors were broken to force entry, according to the police report.
Computers, a cash register, a miter saw, money and food were stolen. Property loss was reported at $2,000; property damage was estimated at $250.
Three days later, a burglary was reported at 11:15 p.m. Dec. 21 at Northwest Select Title Agency, 3919 Berry Leaf Lane.
A window and screen were broken to gain entry and a computer monitor was reported stolen.
Police also reported a breaking and entering at 4:45 p.m. Dec. 23 at State Farm Insurance, 4498 Cemetery Road.
A door handle was broken and cash and rolled coins worth $120 were stolen.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported a burglary at 9 a.m. Dec. 19 at a residence in the 4800 block of Leap Court.
A computer, jewelry, a video-game console and video games were reported stolen. Estimated loss was $5,170,
* Police arrested a 25-year-old woman for possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:40 p.m. Dec. 19 in the 4200 block of Davidson Road.
* Directional signage was reported stolen at 11 p.m. Dec. 19 from Darby Creek Elementary School, 6305 Pinefield Drive.
* Police arrested a 46-year-old man on drug-related charges at 12:05 a.m. Dec. 23 at Cemetery and Lacon roads.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested on drug-related charges at 12:45 p.m. Dec. 18 on Interstate 270.