Hilliard police were summoned to a Point Pleasant Drive residence twice in the past two weeks to deal with property damage and a burglary.
A woman reported a person she knows damaged property at 11 p.m. Dec. 26 at a residence in the 4600 block of Point Pleasant Drive.
A computer, television, dresser, mirror, wall, mattress and jewelry box were reported damaged, police said. Damages were reported at $1,825.
At 5:40 a.m. Jan. 2, the same woman reported a man she knows forced entry into the residence and assaulted a 16-year-old boy, police said.
Police have issued a warrant for the man's arrest for aggravated burglary but he had not been apprehended as of Jan. 7, police said.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 11 p.m. Dec. 23 in the 5400 block of Franklin Street.
* Police arrested a 38-year-old man for possession of drugs at 9:30 a.m. Dec. 26 on Interstate 270 South.
* A 54-year-old man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 3:25 p.m. Dec. 25 in the 5300 block of Taylor Lane Avenue.
* Police arrested a 46-year-old man for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:10 a.m. Dec. 23 at Jeannette and Leap roads.
* Three rings worth $8,000 were reported stolen at 2 a.m. Dec. 23 from a residence in the 4600 block of Stonehill Street.
* A 47-inch LED television was reported stolen at 8 p.m. Dec. 29 from the 4500 block of Crystal Ball Drive. Property loss was reported at $2,000.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 10:20 p.m. Dec. 28 from the 3700 block of Main Street.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man and a 22-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:30 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 2400 block of Walker Road.
* A 31-year-old woman was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Dec. 28 for possession of narcotics in the 4000 block of Parkway Lane.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old woman for disorderly conduct at 2:55 a.m. Jan. 1 in the 3200 block of Fishinger Boulevard.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested at 1:25 a.m. Dec. 25 for possession of narcotics in the parking lot of Hilliard Darby High School, 2800 Walker Road.
* Police arrested a 20-year-old man for possession of narcotics at 5:50 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for possession of narcotics at 11:15 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 4800 block of Hawkstone Road.
Columbus police reported a burglary between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Jan. 5 at a residence in the 2400 block of Warm Springs Drive.
An unknown person forced entry into the home and took a computer, a 42-inch television, a leather jacket, prescription medication, alcohol, a power drill, a sewing machine and other items.
No estimated loss was available.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A GPS was reported stolen between 11:35 and 11:50 a.m. Dec. 29 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Canehill Lane.
* Police reported a burglary between 7:50 a.m. and 1 p.m. Jan. 5 at a residence in the 2400 block of Crystal Springs Drive.
Televisions, a laptop computer, a Masonic ring, Matchbox car collection and other items were reported stolen.
No estimated loss was available.
* A 50-year-old woman told police her purse was stolen at 10 p.m. Dec. 23 from a vehicle in the 1600 block of Hilliard-Rome Road. A man entered the car, took the purse and ran away as she was putting groceries into her vehicle, the report said.