Jewelry worth almost $5,000 was reported stolen last week from a Morganwood Square residence, Hilliard police say.
The burglary was reported at 7:30 a.m. Jan. 13 at a residence in the 5900 block of Morganwood Square.
A window was broken to gain entry and jewelry worth $4,850 was stolen, according to the police report. Property damage was reported at $300.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Jewelry worth $1,325 was reported stolen Jan. 16 from a home in the 3600 block of Jo Ann Lane.
* Construction material worth $1,600 was reported stolen at 7 a.m. Jan. 9 from a building in the 4000 block of Britton Parkway.
Pipes and wiring were cut to access the material, police said. Damage was reported at $200.
* Police arrested a 33-year-old woman for possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:10 a.m. Jan. 9 in the 3800 block of Lyman Drive.
* A cellphone worth $700 was reported stolen at 11:30 p.m. Jan. 11 in the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A gun was reported stolen at 7 a.m. Jan. 11 in the 4400 block of Sherwood Drive.
* Police reported a smartphone was stolen at 7 p.m. Jan. 8 from a recreational facility in the 4500 block of Cosgray Road.
A wallet was reported stolen Jan. 10 from the same location but later recovered.
* Police arrested a 29-year-old man for possession of narcotics at 1:45 p.m. Jan. 15 in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
Columbus police say a trailer worth $5,000 was reported stolen between 2 a.m. Jan. 19 and 3 a.m. Jan. 20 from the 2100 block of International Street.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A laptop computer and wallet were reported stolen between 9 p.m. Jan. 17 and 2:30 a.m. Jan. 18 from a hotel room in the 1300 block of At. James Lutheran Drive.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen at 7 a.m. Jan. 17 from a vehicle in the 1900 block of Friston Boulevard.
* Police reported a GPS unit was stolen at 6 a.m. Jan. 16 from a vehicle in the 2100 block of Jasmine Court.