Hilliard police have taken several vehicle break-in reports in the past two weeks, though not all of the vehicles were locked, according to the reports.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen at 6 p.m. Jan. 23 from a vehicle in the 3700 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Tools, a digital camera and a handgun were reported stolen at 11 a.m. Jan. 23 from an unlocked vehicle in the 3900 block of Bronson Court. Property loss was reported at $4,660.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen at 10 p.m. Jan. 27 from an unlocked vehicle in the 3400 block of Crandon Street.
* A GPS unit and wallet were reported stolen at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 19 from a vehicle in the 3600 block of Carriage Run Drive.
* Compact discs and loose change were reported stolen at noon Jan. 21 from an unlocked vehicle in the 5100 block of Grandon Drive.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported prescription medication and a coin collection were stolen at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 26 from a residence in the 3500 block of Braidwood Drive in Norwich Township. Loss was reported at $1,424.
* A burglary was reported at 6:15 p.m. Jan. 22 at a residence in the 3600 block of Leap Road. A window was broken to gain entry, according to the report.
Tools and other property were reported stolen. Property loss was reported at $657. Damage was reported at $200.
* Freon worth $21,742 was reported stolen at noon Jan. 23 from a trailer in the 3800 block of Lacon Road.
* Four students at Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road, reported money was stolen from their book bags at 7:40 a.m. Jan. 23. Total loss among the four victims was $103.
* A cellphone belonging to a 12-year-old boy was reported stolen at 10:45 a.m. Jan. 17 from Heritage Middle School, 5670 Scioto Darby Road.
* Police charged a 15-year-old boy with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 1 a.m. Jan. 20 at Beacon Elementary School, 3600 Lacon Road.
* A garage was reported vandalized by spray paint at noon Jan. 17 in the 4000 block of Main Street.
* A residence was reported vandalized by spray paint at 3:20 p.m. Jan. 17 in the 4300 block of Circle Drive.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse at 2:35 p.m. Jan. 20 in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* Police arrested a man for assault and receiving stolen property at 6:35 p.m. Jan. 27 in the 3800 block of Lattimer Street.
A 21-year-old man told Columbus police $440 was stolen from his wallet at 3:50 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 5400 block of Roberts Road.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A purse, cellphone and a GPS unit were reported stolen at 2 a.m. Jan. 29 from an unlocked vehicle in the 5200 block of Westpointe Plaza Drive.
* An iPad was reported stolen at 4 p.m. Jan. 24 from a vehicle in the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road. A window was smashed to gain entry into the vehicle, police said.