Thefts were reported at two Hilliard homes last week.
Hilliard police reported jewelry, prescription medication and money, altogether worth an estimated $3,430, were stolen at 5:40 p.m. Feb. 7 from a residence in the 4300 block of Brickwood Drive.
One day later, a woman told police a known person took money, a cellphone and a laptop computer at 9 p.m. Feb. 8 from a residence in the 5800 block of Darby Hill Lane. Property loss was reported at $1,455.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported a purse and wallet were stolen at 9 a.m. Feb. 4 from a vehicle in the 4300 block of Creekbend Drive.
* Items were reported stolen at 1 a.m. Feb. 5 from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
* Police reported three arrests for OVI last week. Officers arrested a 24-year-old man at 3:35 a.m. Feb. 2 in the 3700 block of Leap Road, a 24-year-old woman at 3:30 a.m. Feb. 9 at Cemetery Road and Interstate 270, and a 46-year-old man at 2:10 a.m. Feb. 7 at Cemetery Road and High School Drive.
A 20-year-old man told Columbus police his truck was vandalized between 3 and 4 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 2200 block of Puma Place. The fog lights and side view mirrors were damaged, according to the police report.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* Police reported a vehicle was stolen between 4:45 and 5 p.m. Feb. 4 from the 1800 block of Bennigan Drive. A 29-year-old man told police a key was left in the ignition of the vehicle, according to the report.
* A 39-year-old woman told police Feb. 3 a known man took property from her residence in the 5100 block of Preferred Place.