Hilliard police say at least five and perhaps as many as 10 shots were fired early Sunday morning, March 2, at a home in the Fairways at Lakewood subdivision.
Officers were dispatched at 1:45 a.m. March 2 on a report of gunfire in the 6100 block of Lampton Pond Drive.
Residents in the area reported as many as 10 shots emanating from Lampton Pond Drive and Walkerview Drive, according to Hilliard police. One witness said a light-colored, four-door vehicle, possibly an early 1990s model, fled "at a high rate of speed," according to police reports.
Officers reported five bullets hit the Lampton Pond Drive residence, including a window and stucco.
No one was injured, police said.
Police would not speculate if the incident was random or if individuals were targeted, according to reports.
Officer Hyda Slone said March 4 no suspects had been identified.
A Grove City woman told Columbus police her vehicle, a Pontiac G6, was stolen between 5:20 and 6:40 p.m. Feb. 28 from Cape Coral Lane and Key Largo Drive, just off Spindler Road.
The owner, a door-do-door saleswoman, told police she left the car unlocked and the keys under a floor mat so a co-worker could return to the vehicle, smoke cigarettes and warm up the vehicle.
Their purses also were inside the car, according to the police report.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A 39-year-old man told police a known person punched him in the face at 1:50 a.m. Feb. 25 in the 2100 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* A canvas satchel containing clothes, a U.S. Marshal's identification card, an AEP identification card and other items was reported stolen between 3 and 4:15 p.m. Feb. 28 from a vehicle in the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* Bowling equipment and headphones were reported stolen between 3 and 6 a.m. Feb. 17 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Valencia Park Boulevard.
* A stereo CD player was reported stolen between 1 and 10 a.m. Feb. 17 from a vehicle in the 1600 block of Holland Drive.
* A 26-year-old woman reported a person threatened to shoot her at 4 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* A 22-year-old woman reported her car was vandalized between 1 and 5 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 5300 block of Bridle Creek Way.
The woman reported four tires were slashed and the antenna damaged. The woman said she parked in a space reserved for another apartment because another vehicle was parked in her assigned space, according to the police report report
* Police reported a 2011 Ford Focus was vandalized at 7:25 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 2300 block of Asics Drive.