Hilliard police reported a robbery at 11:31 a.m. April 4 at L.A. Tan, 3663 Fishinger Blvd.
Officers responded to a report of a robbery in progress. A man pointed a handgun at an employee and demanded money, police said.
The man, who was described as white and in his early 20s, took $69 and fled in a white vehicle, police said.
No further information was available, police said.
Anyone with information about the robbery can call the Hilliard Division of Police at 614-876-2429.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A woman reported a person she knows assaulted her at 2 a.m. March 27 in the 4700 block of Jeannette Road.
Two other people said a person they know vandalized a vehicle and broke a television and cellphone at the same location.
* Police arrested a 17-year-old boy for assaulting a 13-year-old boy at 1:25 p.m. March 25 in the 4400 block of Landmark Lane.
* A tree was reported vandalized at 5:30 p.m. April 4 at Hoffman Trails Elementary School, 4301 Hoffman Farms Drive.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 11 p.m. March 26 in the 3900 block of Danford Square.
* Roofing shingles were reported vandalized at noon April 3 at a residence in the 3200 block of Prairie Gardens Drive.
* Police arrested a 17-year-old boy for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 10 a.m. April 1 in the 5300 block of Cemetery Road.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested at 3:55 p.m. March 30 for drug abuse at Cemetery Road and Westbrook Drive.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old woman at 2:05 p.m. March 27 for possession of drugs at Scioto Darby Road and Sturbridge Court.
* A 24-year-old man was arrested at 9:20 p.m. March 26 for possession of narcotics at Cemetery Road and Trueman Boulevard.
* Police arrested a 32-year-old man at 10:30 a.m. March 25 for possession of drugs in the 5200 block of Dutchess Lane.
* Police arrested a 23-year-old man at 9:15 p.m. March 30 for obstructing official business after he gave police a false name in the 4700 block of Jeannette Road.
An outstanding warrant had been issued for the man for domestic violence and assault by the Columbus Division of Police.
* Automotive batteries worth $3,300 were reported stolen at 4:30 a.m. April 4 from several trucks parked in the 3600 block of Parkway Lane.
* Jewelry worth $2,350 was reported stolen at 9 a.m. March 27 from a residence in the 5300 block of Dexter Avenue.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 11:10 a.m. April 4 from Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road. Loss was reported at $16.
* A man reported $400 was stolen at 11:40 a.m. March 31 from the 3500 block of Main Street.
* Police reported a basketball hoop was stolen at 12:30 p.m. March 31 in the 6300 block of Carriann Court.
* A purse was reported stolen at 6 p.m. April 2 from the 4700 block of Tremont Club Drive. Loss was reported at $422.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 6 p.m. April 1 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* Softball equipment was reported stolen at 7 p.m. April 4 from a vehicle in the 6300 block of Deerglen Drive.
* Tools worth $950 were reported stolen at 6:15 p.m. March 31 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A laptop computer, digital camera and other items, all worth $2,150, were reported stolen at 9:30 a.m. April 4 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* Police reported a commercial laptop computer was stolen at 8:25 p.m. April 1 from a vehicle in the 6300 block of Scioto Darby Road.