Hilliard police arrested a 17-year-old girl at 10:15 a.m. April 11 for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
Police reported administrators directed the girl to report to the office after she became distraught between classes, but she refused.
Once classes resumed, the student remained in the hallway and refused to go to the office, police said. An officer repeatedly warned the girl she would be arrested if she did not cooperate.
The student swore at police and was taken into custody for persistent disorderly conduct, police said.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 22-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:15 p.m. April 12 at Fern Trail Drive and Kriggsby Boulevard.
* A 26-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug-abuse instruments at 8:30 a.m. April 12 on Interstate 270 north.
* Police arrested a man for drug abuse at 8:50 p.m. April 14 on I-270 South.
* Police arrested a 27-year-old man for drug abuse at 12:20 a.m. April 16 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Richlanne Drive.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 7:05 a.m. April 8 in the 4300 block of Creekbend Drive.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man and an 18-year-old woman at 1:30 a.m. April 13 for wrongful influence of a minor at Davidson Road and Brixshire Drive. A 15-year-old boy and 15-year-old girl were charged with truancy and obstructing official business.
* An MP3 player was reported stolen at 10:20 a.m. April 9 from Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 3 p.m. April 8 from Heritage Middle School, 5670 Scioto Darby Road.
* Construction materials worth $429 were reported stolen at 10 a.m. April 7 from the 4000 block of Britton Parkway.
* A padlock was reported broken at 10 a.m. April 12 on a locker at an athletics facility in the 4500 block of Cosgray Road. Two credit cards were reported stolen.
* Three iron benches were reported stolen at 11:30 p.m. April 7 from the 3200 block of Woods Mill Drive.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 3 p.m. April 9 from a vehicle in the 3300 block of Ridgewood Drive.
* Police reported a wallet was stolen at 10 p.m. April 11 from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
* A satellite radio tuner and GPS unit were reported stolen at 10 p.m. April 7 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Kul Circle South.
* Police arrested a 27-year-old man for receiving stolen property at 7 a.m. April 16 in the 5200 block of Cemetery Road.
* Items worth $570 were reported stolen at noon April 14 from the 4900 block of Scioto Darby Road.
* A woman reported $150 was stolen at 9:45 p.m. April 14 from a room in the 3500 block of Heritage Club Drive.
* Items worth $350 were reported stolen at 8 p.m. April 16 from a vehicle in the 4400 block of Paxton Drive.
* A computer was reported stolen at 11 p.m. April 15 from a commercial vehicle in the 3800 block of Pleasantbrook Drive.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old woman for receiving stolen property at 11:45 p.m. April 16 in the 4500 block of Moraine Avenue.