A large amount of thefts were reported throughout Hilliard -- including from two school buildings and residential garages -- at the end of last month, according to local police reports.
* A burglary was reported to Hilliard police at 8:30 p.m. April 22 at a residence in the 4600 block of Hillcrest Drive South.
A door frame and window lock were broken to enter the residence, police said.
Damage was reported at $2,150.
A video-game console and a revolver were reported stolen. Property loss was estimated at $1,350.
* A a breaking and entering was reported at 6:40 p.m. April 23 at Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
A cash box containing $305 was stolen. The victim was the Hilliard Darby Athletics Department, according to the report.
* Police reported $88 was stolen at 2:45 p.m. April 28 at Hilliard Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road. The money belonged to the school, police said.
* A boy told police his wallet was stolen at 10 a.m. April 25 at Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* A chain link fence worth $1,000 was reported stolen at 7 a.m. April 21 from the 3000 block of Alton Darby Creek Road in Brown Township.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 7 a.m. April 24 from a residence in the 3800 block of Stonesthrow Lane.
* A briefcase and an iPad were reported stolen at 9:30 p.m. April 25 from an unlocked vehicle in an open garage in the 3900 block of Davidson Run Court.
* Three bicycles worth $1,950 were reported stolen at 1:30 a.m. April 27 from a garage in the 2500 block of Pennbrook Court. A garage door opener was removed from an unlocked vehicle and used to access the garage, according to the report.
* A video-game console was reported stolen at 11 p.m. April 23 in the 3100 block of Benbrook Pond Drive.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1 p.m. April 21 from a vehicle in the 7600 block of Hayden Run Road. Loss was estimated at $1,618.
* Fishing tackle was reported stolen at 11:30 a.m. April 22 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* Tools worth $1,365 were reported stolen at 3 p.m. April 24 from a commercial vehicle in the 4000 block of Anson Drive.
* Tools worth $1,118 were reported stolen at 6 p.m. April 21 from a vehicle in the 3700 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 11:30 a.m. April 22 in the 5200 block of Cemetery Road.
* A window was reported broken on a commercial van at 7 p.m. April 24 in the 4800 block of Northwest Parkway.
* A commercial vehicle was reported vandalized at 11 p.m. April 23 in the 4800 block of Northwest Parkway. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old woman for possession of drug abuse instruments at 6:55 p.m. April 25 in the 3900 block of Ridge Mill Drive.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana at 1:20 a.m. April 23 at Cemetery Road and Bronson Court.