A marble bench was stolen at 8 a.m. May 14 from a medical office in the 3400 block of Mill Run Drive, according to Hilliard police. Loss was reported at $5,000.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
• Concessions and candy worth $150 were reported stolen at 2:30 p.m. May 8 from the athletics booster club at Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
• Socks and pants were reported stolen at 2:30 p.m. May 13 from a locker room at Darby High School.
• An digital-music player was reported stolen at 11:45 a.m. May 16 from Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
• A smartphone was reported stolen at 7:40 a.m. May 19 from Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road.
• Jewelry was reported stolen at 11 p.m. May 9 from an unlocked vehicle in the 3500 block of Scioto Run Boulevard.
• Tools and a cellphone were reported stolen at 6:30 p.m. May 13 from a vehicle in the 3300 block of Mill Meadow Drive.
• A wallet was reported stolen at 11 p.m. May 14 from an unlocked vehicle in the 3900 block of Kul Circle North.
• A smartphone was reported stolen at noon May 15 from the 5600 block of Scioto Darby Road.
• A stove, a washer, a dryer and a refrigerator were reported stolen at 6 a.m. May 20 from a residence in the 4500 block of Paxton Drive.
• Tools were reported stolen at 1 p.m. May 20 from a trailer in the 3600 block of Parkway Lane.
• A debit card and money were reported stolen at noon May 21 in the 5400 block of Scioto Darby Road. Loss was estimated at $200.
• Prescription medication was reported stolen at 4 p.m. May 21 from a residence in the 3800 block of Sturbridge Court.
• Copper water lines worth $900 were reported stolen at noon May 22 from a residence in the 3500 block of Kroehler Drive.
• A laptop computer and money were stolen at 5 p.m. May 22 from a residence in the 5000 block of Hamilton Road. Total loss was reported at $1,087.
• Police reported a camera, computer monitor, CD player and debit card were stolen at 11 p.m. May 23 in the 5200 block of Crescent Drive.