Sections of seven roads in Norwich Township are scheduled to be resurfaced as part of the township's 2014 street-rehabilitation program.
The Norwich Township trustees approved the projects June 3.
Roads slated for resurfacing include:
* Astral Drive, from Saturn Road to Darbyshire Drive.
* Cameron Road, from Darbyshire Drive to Ridgewood Drive.
* Danford Square, from Hansen Drive to its terminus.
* Jedan Drive, from Anderson Drive to Hayden Falls Drive.
* Polley Road, from Smiley Road to its terminus.
* Ridgewood Drive, from Schirtzinger Road to Stellar Drive.
* Saturn Road in its entirety.
The estimated cost of all the road improvements is $166,109.
The Franklin County Engineer's Office will solicit bids for the project and name a contractor later this summer, Trustee Larry Earman said.
No start date has been determined, Earman said.
At least one lane of the affected roads is expected to remain open except for six to eight hours of total closure to reseal the surfaces, according to Steve Montgomery, roads superintendent.
The sequence of the road projects also has not been determined. Residents who live near the affected roads would be notified 48 hours prior to the work date, Montgomery said.