Hilliard police made several drug-related arrests in the past two weeks.
* A 19-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:20 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 4200 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:05 a.m. Aug. 6 in the 4800 block of Cemetery Road.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:20 p.m. Aug. 4 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Schatz Lane.
* A 30-year-old man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 7:35 p.m. Aug. 3 at Main Street and Luther Lane.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Criminal damaging was reported at 11 p.m. Aug. 6 at a residence in the 5300 block of Olde Vintage Drive.
The owner told police several sections of siding were removed and eggs were thrown on the roof of the residence.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 10 a.m. Aug. 4 in the 4600 block of Crystal Lake Drive.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man and an 18-year-old man for disorderly conduct at 12:05 a.m. Aug. 5 at Davidson Road and Vicksburg Lane.
* Four commercial iPads, worth an estimated $1,600, were reported stolen at 7 a.m. Aug. 7 from the 5000 block of Cemetery Road.
* Jewelry worth $850 was reported stolen at 7 a.m. Aug. 7 from a residence in the 4800 block of Shire Ridge Road East.
* Three copper downspouts were reported removed at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 5 from a residence in the 3100 block of Fishinger Boulevard. Loss was reported at $150.
* Video games and DVDs worth $890 were reported stolen at noon Aug. 1 from a residence in the 3600 block of Scarberry Drive.
* Two license plates were reported stolen at 8:30 p.m. Aug. 2 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Grant Street.
* A cordless drill, staple gun and iPad were reported stolen at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 7 from a vehicle in the 4700 block of Jeannette Road.