The Licking County Foundation is accepting grant applications from local nonprofit organizations for programs or projects that support or involve the following fields of interest:
• Medical, dental and behavioral health of low-income youth (birth to 18 years), including physical and mental health, general wellness (nutrition, education, etc.) and social skills development.
• Medical research, including diabetes research.
• Needs of the vision and hearing impaired.
• Mental and physical health of children with disabilities.
• Education and/or educational resources for children who live in Buckeye Lake.
• Beautification projects in the city of Newark’s parks and public land.
To apply, visit thelcfoundation.org under Grants/Community Grant Program for guidelines and eligibility requirements. The deadline for submitting a Grant Inquiry Form is 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 10.
For more information, contact LCF Director Connie Hawk at email@example.com or 740-349-3863, extension 105.