Nonprofit groups may apply for Foundation project grants
The Licking County Foundation is accepting grant applications from local nonprofit organizations for programs or projects that support or involve the following fields of interest:
• Medical, dental and behavioral health of low-income youth (birth to 18 years), including physical and mental health, general wellness (nutrition, education, etc.) and social skills development.
• Medical research, including diabetes research.
• Needs of the vision and hearing impaired.
• Mental and physical health of children with disabilities.
• Education and/or educational resources for children who live in Buckeye Lake.
• Beautification projects in the city of Newark’s parks and public land.
To apply, visit thelcfoundation.org under Grants/Community Grant Program for guidelines and eligibility requirements. The deadline for submitting a Grant Inquiry Form is 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 10.
For more information, contact LCF Director Connie Hawk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-349-3863, extension 105.