Roofing nails were found in the driveway of a residence in the first block of East Coshocton Street, according to a complaint received at 10:45 a.m. Sept. 1.
The resident said bullets also were found in the driveway. She said she was concerned that it was done by her ex-husband, who has been harassing her, according to reports.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* Neighbors were asked to be civil in the first block of West Jersey Street after a man acted aggressively and yelled at a woman's son, who was getting his carabiner out of a tree on the property line. The incident occurred at 10:52 p.m. Sept. 1.
* A woman reported a strange man following her for 20 to 30 minutes at 12:48 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 200 block of West Coshocton Street. The elderly man apparently had Alzheimer's disease and was transported to his home, according to reports.
* A teenage boy apparently thought it was OK to block his driveway on Westview Drive, and he became mouthy when he was asked to move the vehicle, according to a disturbance call received at 6:23 p.m. Sept. 1.
* People were drinking and being loud in a businessman's parking lot, according to a disturbance call received at 8:38 p.m. Sept. 2. The people live in the apartments on Main Street. They were having a cookout and were asked to keep the noise down, according to reports.
* A woman was walking with her kids along West Jersey and South Oregon streets, where a motorist in a blue car threw eggs, according to complaint filed at 11:48 p.m. Aug. 31.
* A resident in the first block of Main Street filed a complaint at 11:27 a.m. Aug. 28 about a neighbor's dog trying to dig under the fence so it could get to her 4-pound dog. Police told the neighbor to stop the dog from digging into neighbor's yard.
* Wooden signs were reported stolen at 9:35 a.m. Sept. 1 at Lewis Court and Lewis Drive, according to reports.
* An individual pumped $80.02 in fuel and refused to pay at the Johnstown Duke & Duchess on West Coshocton Street at 3:23 p.m. Aug. 30.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 5:27 p.m. Sept. 1 in the 100 block of West Coshocton Street.
* A vehicle was vandalized in the first block of East Pratt Street, according to a report received at 5:35 p.m. Sept. 3.
* A portable toilet was vandalized in Leafy Dell, according to a report received at 2:23 p.m. Sept. 4.