Johnstown: Theft, apparent drug deal reported at Kroger
Johnstown’s Kroger, 800 W. Coshocton St., recently had several reports of theft and illegal activity, according Johnstown police.
Items were reported stolen from Kroger at 10:59 a.m. Sept. 10.
Juveniles were reported stealing items from the store at 7:34 p.m. Sept. 6. Police attempted to contact parents of one of the juveniles, according to reports.
Two males were involved in a drug deal in the Kroger parking lot at 6:27 p.m. Sept. 9. Police were advised by a passerby, according to reports.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
• Identity theft was reported at 1:54 p.m. Sept. 10 by a resident in the 400 block of Sunset Drive.
• A resident in the first block of North Main Street complained to police at 9:57 a.m. Sept. 10 that a neighbor’s dog was digging under the fence. The dog’s owner promised to fix the fence and lay brick so the dog would stop digging, according to reports.
• Youths were told by police to stop riding their four-wheelers in the wooded area at Sunset Drive at 1:39 p.m. Sept. 7, after a resident filed a complaint.
• An unidentified person was driving a silver Lexus around Rolling Meadows, shooting a pellet gun. A complaint was filed with police at 3:34 p.m. Sept. 8.
• Kids were reported walking around a car show with snakes on their arms, according to a complaint received at 5:19 p.m. Sept. 8.
• Police received a disturbance call at 8:08 p.m. Sept. 8 about loud, squealing tire noises and yelling at a residence in the 100 block of Briarwood Drive. Police told the resident to keep it down.
• Two men were arguing in a parking lot on College Street at 11:01 a.m. Sept. 9. A man told police another guy attempted to steal his bag and said, “Just give me money, and I’ll leave.” The man left in a silver Chevrolet Uplander northbound on South Main Street.