Johnstown service stations recently reported the theft of gasoline, according to reports.
An unidentified person pumped $81.51 in gas and left without paying at Circle K, 8 N. Main St. The theft was reported at 8:38 p.m. Oct. 1.
Another theft of $90.55 in gasoline was reported stolen at 8:35 p.m. Oct. 1 at Circle K. The theft occurred at 2:29 p.m. Sept. 17, according to reports.
Marathon, 7 N. Main St., reported at 7:19 p.m. Oct. 1 that someone pumped $16.02 in fuel and left without paying.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* A Tyler Station Drive resident filed an animal complaint at 9:50 p.m. Sept. 30 concerning a dog that had been barking continuously. Contact was made with the dog owner, who lives at Central Station. The dog was taken inside for the night, according to reports.
* A Maple Street resident reported at 9:01 p.m. Sept. 30 that there was a fire in the yard at the Ashbury Apartments. A resident was roasting marshmallows in a grill or closed container, and adults were present, according to reports.
* A Parkdale Drive resident complained to police at 6:20 p.m. Sept. 30 that a German shepherd was loose and scaring people.
* A man was assaulted in the first block of Main Street, according to his sister, who called police at 12:57 a.m. Sept. 29. The woman said she, her brother and a friend were outside smoking when a man came across the street from the PNC Bank ATM, put a knife to her brother's throat and told him to give him everything he had. She said her brother and the friend tackled the man with the knife. After a struggle, the man left in a blue Honda Accord or Civic, according to reports.
* Several boys were in the back of an older pickup truck, jumping out and ringing doorbells, on Leafy Dell, according to a report received at 8:28 p.m. Sept. 29.
* A 2-year-old wasn't in a car seat, according to a complaint filed with police at 7:05 p.m. Sept. 29. The driver was in the drive-thru at McDonald's. Police told the parent not to do that again, according to reports.
* A vehicle was reported stolen in the area of Hillview Drive at 9:44 a.m. Sept. 28. The maroon Buick Skylark apparently was stolen while the owner was asleep, according to reports.
* Damage was reported to the high school van at Johnstown-Monroe High School, 401 S. Oregon St. The vandalism was reported at 8:35 p.m. Sept. 28.
* A man reported that he was assaulted by his ex-wife at a business on Main Street. The report was received at 1:30 a.m. Sept. 28.
* A nasty note was left on the doorstep of a resident in the 500 block of South Main Street, according to a complaint filed at 8:46 p.m. Sept. 25.
* Something was thrown through the garage window at a residence in the 100 block of Meadow Lane, according to a criminal-damaging report received at 8:17 a.m. Sept. 25.