Johnstown police recently responded to an emergency call about a fight on West Coshocton Street.
Two men reportedly were fighting in the middle of the street in front of Coughlin Ford, according to a report received at 8:49 a.m. Oct. 9. The call came in through 911 with limited information about a belligerent male screaming he needed police at Wendy's or McDonald's. A second call came from the Licking County Sheriff's Office.
Johnstown police had no contact with either participant but informed the New Albany Police Department about the incident.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* A prowler was reported in the 250 block of North Oregon Street at 10:02 p.m. Oct. 10. The caller said someone was knocking on her front door, and the dog was barking excessively. A pizza delivery man had the wrong address, according to reports.
* A scruffy elderly man was walking down a sidewalk near the library along North Main Street with a girl's purple bicycle. The suspicious-persons report was received at 2:27 p.m. Oct. 11.
* An alleged bomb threat was made at CVS Pharmacy, 797 W. Coshocton St., at 4:41 p.m. Oct. 14. The New Albany CVS received a bomb threat that included the Johnstown store, according to reports.
* An individual stopped a police officer at 11:35 a.m. Oct. 13 regarding medication that was stolen in the 590 block of East Main Street.
* An unidentified person pumped gas at the Duke station, 233 W. Coshocton St., and left without paying at 12:12 a.m. Oct. 13.
* Two males were hiding in bushes next to Villa Pizza and yelling at people, according to a suspicious-persons report received at 11:38 p.m. Oct. 12. They also allegedly urinated on a red car in the parking lot, according to reports.