Johnstown police recently responded to several incidents involving intoxicated men in the first block of South Main Street.
An intoxicated man jumped in front of a motorist, yelling for the driver to hit him, in the first block of South Main Street at 3 a.m. Nov. 10. The incident location was near Henson's Pub, according to reports.
About 10 people were reported fighting outside Henson's Pub, 48 S. Main St., at 1:37 a.m. Nov. 9.
An intoxicated man was removed from the Old Horseshoe after being unruly and refusing to leave at 11:19 p.m. Nov. 8 in the first block of South Main Street. The man eventually left and attempted to go into Henson's Pub but he was thrown out of there, too, reports said. The man was very upset and wearing a gray OSU sweatshirt and gray sweatpants, according to reports.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Circle K, 8 N. Main St. at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 11, when an unidentified person pumped gas and left without paying.
* Two dog bites were reported in the first block of Pepperwood Place at 2:52 p.m. Nov. 11.
* A Pepperwood Place resident reported her daughter was assaulted while on the bus and when she exited the bus Nov. 8, according to reports.
* The rear end of a vehicle was reported stolen from Alley Automotive, 53 S Kasson St., at 11 a.m. Nov. 11.
* A Clark Drive resident said a woman and children opened the door to enter her apartment and then left at 12:08 a.m. Nov. 8. A maintenance man apparently had given the wrong key to the woman, according to reports.
* A sick raccoon was reported on Hillview at Crestview, according to an animal complaint at 6:08 a.m. Nov. 8.
* A Williams Street resident reported four or five people arguing, and one was believed to have had a gun in his pocket at 7:16 p.m. Nov. 9. They went inside an apartment on Williams. No one actually saw a gun or had one, according to reports.
* Residents living in the lower level of a Cole Drive residence were advised to keep quiet after neighbors living above them complained about them banging on the ceiling, screaming and playing loud music to annoy them at 11:32 p.m. Nov. 8.