Johnstown police responded to local business employees being harassed.
A Kroger employee was being harassed by three males in the parking lot at 800 W. Coshocton St. at 8 p.m. Dec. 2. The employee was collecting carts when the males allegedly harassed her. She went inside the store, and when she returned later, they were still there, she said.
A customer was making threats at a nearby business in the 900 block of West Coshocton Street, according to a report filed at 10:12 a.m. Nov. 30.
A man was yelling at a woman in the parking lot at CVS after almost hitting her with a vehicle on U.S. Route 62, according to a disturbance call received at 5 p.m. Dec. 2.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* Someone allegedly was selling drugs out of a vehicle on Westview Drive, according to a suspicious-vehicle report filed at 7:15 p.m. Dec. 3.
* Solicitors were advised to get a permit after they were reported as suspicious persons going door to door on Briarwood Drive at 6:52 p.m. Dec. 3.
* A man was bitten by a dog at a residence in the first block of West Maple Street, according to an animal complaint field at 5:31 p.m. Dec. 3.
* A deer was struck but still alive on Concord Road, at the bike path outside the village, according to a report filed at 6:05 a.m. Dec. 3.
* A bike-path sign was vandalized near Jersey Street, according to a report received at 3:02 p.m. Dec. 2.
* A reportedly rough-looking female, about 40 years old, left Duke after pumping $4.61 in gas about 12:52 a.m. Dec. 2. Police had taken a suspicious-vehicle report from 233 W. Coshocton St., after the car's occupants allegedly had asked for gas money and said they didn't have a cellphone.
* A woman in the 400 block of West Coshocton Street reported having homicidal thoughts, wanting to stab her mother, at 4:25 a.m. Nov. 28. She was transported to Licking Memorial Hospital.
* A briefcase was reported stolen from an automotive business on West Coshocton Street at 4:38 a.m. Nov. 29. The briefcase had a pistol in it, according to reports.
* A PlayStation video-game system was reported stolen from a residence in the 200 block of Briarwood Drive at 2:44 a.m. Nov. 28.
* Life Alert called 911 after a woman said her husband started beating their grandson for no reason at 2:02 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 400 block of Sunset Drive. A squad was dispatched and standing by for police to arrive before entering, according to reports.
* A solicitor was advised to get a permit after a Meadow Lane resident reported a suspicious person going door to door at 4:18 p.m. Dec. 10.
* Childcare Unlimited, 650 W. Coshocton St., was told to contact a trapper after reporting a sick raccoon on the porch at 1:40 p.m. Dec. 10.
* A customer pumped gas and left without paying at Marathon, 7 N. Main St., at 6:14 p.m. Dec. 8.
* Two individuals were reported as suspicious at 12:24 a.m. Dec. 6, when they were walking eastbound on U.S. Route 62, near Dutch Lane. One of the individuals was wearing all black, and the other was wearing a brown Carhartt. The Licking County Sheriff's Office was advised.
* Wright Car Wash, 600 W. Coshocton St., reported at 11:07 a.m. Dec. 6 that someone had dumped trash in the business' trash bins.
* Someone was driving a truck with loud exhaust repeatedly through the first block of Grassy Knoll in Leafy Dell, according to a traffic complaint filed at 10:47 p.m. Dec. 4.