Various types of theft recently were reported to Johnstown police, ranging from a debit card to a bad check.
A Main Street resident said someone obtained his debit-card number and charged items to his card in Kentucky. The theft was reported at 1:59 p.m. Dec. 21.
A possible bad check was reported by a business owner in the 100 block of East Coshocton Street, according to a theft report received at 3:55 p.m. Dec. 21.
Items were reported stolen from the Dollar General, 425 E. Coshocton St., at 9:21 p.m. Dec. 20.
A Nikon camera was reported stolen from Oregon Elementary School, 125 N. Oregon St., at 12:14 p.m. Dec. 21. The theft occurred Oct. 20, according to reports.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* A woman was transported to Licking Memorial Hospital at 2:43 a.m. Dec. 21 after she allegedly was assaulted behind the Old Horseshoe, 65 S. Main St. The woman had a head injury and was highly intoxicated, according to reports.
* A Cole Drive resident reported that a man was on his way to his apartment to beat him up at 1 p.m. Dec. 19.
* A man was issued a deer-kill slip at 7:10 p.m. Dec. 21, after striking it with his vehicle in the 900 block of West Coshocton Street.
* A South Williams Street resident reported hearing noise from a construction site below her apartment window at 9:57 p.m. Dec. 21. Nothing was found, according to reports.
* A disturbance was reported at 12:34 a.m. Dec. 22 at a bar in the 800 block of West Coshocton Street.
* Police checked on a man in a T-shirt and shorts standing in the middle of the road on East Coshocton Street at 9:07 p.m. Dec. 22. The man was going home, according to reports.
* A bicycle was found at Oregon and Douglas streets at 12:46 p.m. Dec. 23.