Johnstown police recently responded to several incidents involving drug overdoses and theft.
Police assisted a Monroe Township medic in connection to an overdose in the first block of West Pratt Street at 3:47 a.m. Feb. 19.
Prescription drugs were reported stolen from a residence in the first block of South Kasson Street at 2:46 p.m. Feb. 17.
Police assisted another unit related to an overdose in the 200 block of West Coshocton Street at 4:54 a.m. Feb. 18.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* A resident in the first block of East Pratt Street reported receiving harassing phone calls at 10:35 p.m. Feb. 17. She told police the caller said he knows where she lives and where she works. He also said he loves her and her hair, she said.
* A resident in the first block of South Kasson Street reported that a male tied a dog to a door and ran off at 7:44 p.m. Feb. 16.
* A dog bite was reported at 4:37 p.m. Feb. 13 in the first block of Central Station Place.
* A Lakeview Drive resident said he saw a female kicking in a door and entering a Honda Civic at 11:02 p.m. Feb. 15. A second call was received from a woman who said she had heard someone scream in the 100 block of Lakeview Drive, according to reports.
* An unidentified person was reported breaking into the modulars at Oregon Elementary School, 125 N. Oregon St., at 4:58 p.m. Feb. 14.
* A vehicle was vandalized in the car lot at Lash Chevrolet, 755 W. Coshocton St., according to a report received at 3:20 p.m. Feb. 13.