Johnstown police recently received reports of petty theft in connection to personal bank accounts.
Fraudulent charges were reported on the checking account of a resident in the 400 block of Lakeview Drive, according to a petty-theft report received at 10:46 a.m. April 1.
A Northview Drive resident reported fraudulent charges on her bank account, according to a petty-theft report received at 1:23 p.m. March 26.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* Two females allegedly were shoplifting at Kroger, 800 W. Coshocton St., according to a theft report received at 3:26 p.m. March 27.
* Someone complained about a pile of dirt on the cross walk of South Main Street at Phalen Place and at College Avenue and Oregon Street, according to a road-hazard complaint received at 12:31 p.m. March 31. A construction crew at College and Oregon was asked to remove the dirt with a Bobcat.
* A Briarwood Drive resident reported that an adult grabbed a pack of gum out of her 10-year-old daughter's hand and hurt her, according to a disturbance call received at 8:24 p.m. March 31.
* A man was standing outside his car in the library parking lot, staring at the kids on the playground, at Bright Start Child Care, 316 N. Main St., according to a suspicious-persons report received at 4:43 p.m. March 31.
* Two males were reported going door to door in the 100 block of Elm Street, according to a suspicious-persons report received as 2:57 p.m. March 31. One male was wearing a green shirt and the other an orange shirt, according to reports. They both wore white caps.
* Loud music was reported in the 300 block of Cole Drive, according to a disturbance call received at 5:08 p.m. March 29. Police told the resident to turn down the music.
* A resident in the 400 block of Cole Drive reported a party was going on in an upstairs apartment and she was trying to sleep at 1:48 p.m. March 29. Police found no noise coming from the apartment and attempted to make contact with the complainant.
* A resident in the 200 block of Woodgate Court reported receiving harassing calls from a business in Florida at 1:23 p.m. March 26.