Johnstown police recently responded to youths getting into mischief, ranging from alleged vandalism to ringing residents' doorbells and leaving.
Youths reportedly were running through a neighborhood in the 100 block of Parkdale Drive at 9:44 p.m. April 12. The caller thought they might be vandalizing things, according to reports. Police made contact with parents, and the youths were warned to go home.
Juveniles were ringing doorbells in the first block of Stonehedge Row Drive, according to a report received at 9:26 p.m. April 11.
Eight to 10 juveniles were ringing doorbells in the 300 block of Central Station Drive, according to a report received at 9:30 p.m. April 11.
Someone was reported ringing doorbells in the 100 block of Parkdale Drive, according to a disturbance report received at 10:03 p.m. April 11. Police told the group to stop ringing doorbells.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* Two men attempted to buy Visa gift cards with a stolen credit card at Kroger, 800 W. Coshocton St., at 1:54 p.m. April 13. Prescription drugs and alcoholic beverages also were reported stolen from Kroger at 5:39 p.m. April 11.
* A young male used the restroom at Kroger, 800 W. Coshocton St., and left behind drug paraphernalia, according to a report received at 10:44 p.m. April 10.
* A suspicious person was reported at 3:21 a.m. April 11 behind Goodwill, off Coshocton Street. Police told them to return everything to the trash bin, according to reports.
* An East Jersey Street resident reported his juvenile son was out of control at 2:35 p.m. April 11. He was transported to Licking Memorial Hospital.
* Three gunshots allegedly were heard in the first block of Stonehedge Row, according to a report received at 9:59 p.m. April 11. A verbal warning was given for fireworks, according to reports.
* A resident in the 400 block of Clark Drive reported a prowler on her street at 12:45 a.m. April 11 and at 12:35 a.m. April 12.
* A Lakeview Drive resident said her boyfriend threatened to kill her and then himself, according to a domestic report at 3:53 a.m. April 12. The alleged victim was turned over to a reliable person, according to reports.
* Someone in a white car was shining a flashlight at houses on Crestview Drive, according to a suspicious-vehicle report received at 6:14 a.m. April 12. The same thing occurred the previous week, according to reports.
* A woman asked police to search her car in the 500 block of South Main Street at 1:12 a.m. April 13. She heard her boyfriend had just bought heroin, according to reports.
* A verbal domestic dispute was reported at 7:37 p.m. April 13 at Edwards and North Oregon streets.
* A man called 911 at 8:47 p.m. April 13 to report he had been hit over the head with a bottle in the 200 block of Redwood Drive.
* A man dressed in black was walking a white dog and yelling obscenities on Westview Drive, according to a suspicious-persons report received at 10:34 p.m. April 13. Police made contact with the man who was singing. He was advised to keep his voice down, according to reports.
* Police told a resident to keep music down in the 300 block of Cole Drive after a disturbance complaint was received about loud music at 11:02 p.m. April 13.
* A resident in the first block of Westview Drive reported being hit in the back of the head by a man he knows at 7:49 a.m. April 14.