For the second consecutive week, Johnstown police responded to several reports of theft from vehicles.
A radio was reported stolen from a vehicle in the slanted parking at the town square off Main Street, according to a theft report received at 6:04 p.m. April 27.
A DVD player was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Sunset Drive at 4:15 p.m. April 27.
Two GPS devices were reported stolen from a vehicle at a residence in the 200 block of Crestview Drive at 3:19 p.m. April 24.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* A resident in the 200 block of Crestview Drive reported her smartphone was stolen at 12:43 p.m. April 27.
* A cellphone and GPS unit were reported stolen in the 500 block of South Main Street at 9:55 a.m. April 27.
* A car was keyed in the parking lot at Kroger, 800 W. Coshocton St., according to a vandalism report received at 2:42 p.m. April 28.
* Two males were reported arguing with the manager at Domino's, 98 E. Coshocton St., at 8:34 p.m. April 26.
* Someone broke into the concession-stand trailer at Johnstown-Monroe High School, 401 S. Oregon St., according to a theft report received at 11:06 p.m. April 26.
* A resident in the 200 block of Briarwood Drive reported her daughter having issues with other youths in the complex at 6:32 p.m. April 23.
* A resident in the 600 block of Wolfe Court reported ongoing disputes with neighborhood youths at 7:37 p.m. April 23.
* Mounted speakers were reported stolen from the deck of a residence in the first block of Stevens Drive at 3:13 p.m. April 24.
* The K-9 unit was requested at Johnstown-Monroe High School, 401 S. Oregon St., at 9:09 a.m. April 23.
The K-9 unit also was requested to assist the Licking County Sheriff's Office at 8:01 a.m. April 23 at Northridge High School, 6066 Johnstown Utica Road.