Johnstown police recently responded to calls involving two alleged threats to kill neighbors' dogs.
A resident in the 100 block of Sassafrass Place reported receiving harassing phone calls at 9:38 p.m. May 2. The caller said the neighbor threatened to kill the resident's dogs, according to reports.
A resident in the 100 block of Payne Street reported a neighbor's pit bull just tried to attack him, and he almost shot it at 2:18 p.m. April 29. He said the next time he will shoot it, according to reports. Animal control was told the dog's owner lives in the 100 block of West Jersey Street.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* A disturbance was reported at 1:36 a.m. May 7 in the 300 block of Briarwood Drive. A neighbor reported loud music, and she believed they were intoxicated. Police advised the resident to keep it down.
* A North Main Street resident reported someone tried to entice her son to get into a vehicle on the way to school but was unsuccessful at 8:37 a.m. May 6.
* Someone pumped gas and left without paying at Circle K, 8 N. Main St., at 4:26 p.m. May 6.
* A GPS unit and iPhone 5 car charger with adapter were reported stolen from a parked car in the 200 block of West Jersey Street at 8:39 a.m. May 4.
* A disturbance was reported by a resident in the first block of Lewis Drive at 9:52 p.m. May 2. A neighbor reported a bon fire and loud noise.
* A man with gray hair and a gray beard was reported exposing himself at Pratt and Oregon streets at 4:18 p.m. May 1. The heavyset man was wearing a blue shirt, according to reports.
* A battery was reported stolen from a truck in the first block of South Main Street at 5:10 p.m. May 1.
* Juveniles were reported climbing over a fence into the pool area at the Leafy Dell apartments, 815 Cole Drive, at 6:11 p.m. May 1.
* A woman in the 100 block of East Jersey Street said a man threatened to travel to Johnstown and blow up her vehicles at 9:37 p.m. May 1.
* The Johnstown-Monroe High School football field was spray-painted in multiple locations and pole-vault bars were damaged at 401 S. Oregon St., according to a vandalism report received at 9:55 a.m. April 30. The press box also was entered, according to reports. The damage reportedly occurred between the evening of April 25 and the morning of April 28.
* Three people in a gold car were overheard saying they were waiting on a drug delivery on Briarwood Drive at 2:45 p.m. April 29. The people were nonresidents, according to reports.
* A radio was reported stolen from a van in the 300 block of Hillview Drive at 5:21 p.m. April 30.
* A resident in the 400 block of Sunset Drive reported a baby sitter left marks on his grandson after spanking him with a wooden spoon at 6:42 p.m. April. 30.