Johnstown police recently responded to a call about youths climbing a school roof.
Juveniles were reported on the roof of Adams Middle School, 80 W. Maple St., at 7:27 p.m. June 1. A caller said he convinced four of them to get down, but three boys refused.
The boys were warned by police to stay off the roof, according to reports.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
* Newborn kittens allegedly were being mistreated by a woman on Sunset Drive, according to an animal complaint received at 9:47 p.m. June 2. Police called the Licking County Humane Society, according to reports.
* A resident in the 400 block of Sunset Drive was asked to turn down his music after a disturbance call was received at 6:33 p.m. June 2.
* A resident in the first block of Anna Way reported about $1,300 was stolen from his home while he was in jail. The theft was reported at 6:04 p.m. June 2.
* A mountain bike was reported stolen by a resident in the 200 block of South Williams Street at 5:02 p.m. June 2.
* Glass was reported broken in the front door of a home for sale in the 200 block of South Oregon Street at 7:53 a.m. June 2.
* A suspicious person was reported on Park Lane at the park at 2:42 a.m. June 1. An older toothless man was hanging around the park area, according to reports.
* A resident in the 500 block of Cole Drive reportedly was knocked unconscious about 3 p.m. May 30. When he came to, he realized money was missing from his wallet.
* A resident in the 100 block of West Maple Street reported that someone threw a bottle rocket at her residence. The complaint was received at 7:32 p.m. May 30.
* A grill and landscaping were vandalized at a residence in the 200 block of West Coshocton Street, according to report received at 2:40 p.m. May 30.
* The front door was shattered at Dollar General, 425 E. Coshocton St., according to a vandalism report received at 6:16 a.m. May 30.
* An employee allegedly stole $200 from McDonald's, 625 W. Coshocton St., according to a petty-theft report received at 10:28 a.m. May 29.
* A man allegedly was exposing himself and pouring something all over himself while in a vehicle at Family Dollar, 715 W. Coshocton St., according to a report received at 8:09 p.m. May 23. The man told police he had severe jock itch and was using medicated powder on himself. He didn't expose himself intentionally, according to reports.
* Four juveniles were reported fighting at the Johnstown Recreation Center, 180 W. Maple St., according to a report received at 5:08 p.m. May 23.
* A resident in the 400 block of Sunset Drive was told to keep the music down after a disturbance report was received at 1:24 a.m. May 23.
* A suspicious vehicle was reported behind Goodwill, 715 W. Coshocton St., at 8:23 a.m. May 25. The driver of the car was looking for scrap paper, according to reports. Police told the driver to leave and not return.
* Police received a call about possible shots being fired into the air in a nearby field in the 200 block of East Jersey Street at 3:18 p.m. May 25. The shooter received a warning for shots fired within city limits.
* A disturbance call was received from Meadow Lane at 6:51 p.m. May 25, when two men were reported yelling and cursing at each other. When a caller checked on the individuals, he said, one of the men was carrying a baseball bat and heading back toward the home of the argument.
* The rear, west-side window was broken out at Church of the Ascension, 555 S. Main St., and someone was lying on the alter. The breaking-and-entering report was received at 8:04 a.m. May 27.
* A resident in the first block of Westview Court said someone in the neighborhood placed an ordinance about barking dogs in her and other neighbors' mailboxes. The complaint was received at 1:32 p.m. May 27.
* A large black Labrador retriever was reported running at large in the Rolling Meadows neighborhood for the third time in a week, according to an animal complaint received at 7:18 p.m. May 27. The dog attempted to go after a woman's chihuahua and was digging through trash and chasing people on the sidewalk, according to reports.
The incident location was in the 100 block of Sunset Drive. Police made contact with the owner, who said the dog had run out the front door of the residence.
* Police received a report of a man striking a girl with pink hair. He was wearing red shorts and a red hoodie, according to reports. He also began throwing beer cans at nearby cars in the 300 block of West Jersey Street at 9:19 p.m. May 27. Nobody was there when police arrived, according to reports.