Johnstown police recently responded to incidents involving theft from residences after screen doors were damaged.
A cup of coins was reported stolen after someone broke through the screen of an apartment in the 100 block of Briarwood Drive, according to report received at 10:05 a.m. July 13.
Money and other items were reported stolen from a residence in the first block of North Kasson Street after someone cut the screen door, according to a breaking-and-entering report received at 5:02 p.m. July 9.
In other Johnstown police incident reports:
• A resident in the 100 block of North Oregon Street reported that a child in her neighborhood kicked her child at 11:52 a.m. July 15. Contact was made with the youths and parents involved, and the youths were advised to stay in their own yards, according to the report.
• Someone pumped $50 in gas and left without paying at Circle K, 8 N. Main St., according to a theft report received at 8:34 p.m. July 13.
• A motorist was warned for peeling out and reckless operation at Johnstown-Monroe High School, 401 S. Oregon St., at 6:29 p.m. July 13.
• An anonymous call was received at 4:48 p.m. July 13, when two young children were left in a vehicle unsupervised at a business on West Coshocton Street. The caller expressed concern about the heat and the children being unattended.
• A McDonald's bag containing two wallets was thrown out the window of a vehicle in the 100 block of Saratoga Drive, according to a report received at 9:08 a.m. July 13. Police were going to make contact with the owners of the wallets, according to reports.
• Criminal damage was reported at The Pub, 48 S. Main St., at 11:20 p.m. July 11. The damage occurred between 10 and 10:30 p.m. July 6, according to reports.
• Loud music was reported in the first block of Westview Drive, according to a disturbance report received at 1:42 a.m. July 11.
• A disturbance in a parking lot was reported in the first block of North Williams Street at 11:25 p.m. July 9. The caller wouldn't give details and became belligerent, according to the report. Subjects left the scene prior to officers' arrival, according to reports.
• A pit bull was seen running in yards in the 100 block of Ridgeview Drive, and it was very aggressive, according to an animal complaint received at 7:09 p.m. July 9. Animal control was called and took the dog, according to reports.