Johnstown police recently responded to several reports of items being stolen from vehicles.
A resident in the 100 block of Meadow Lane reported someone broke into her vehicle and stole loose change at 7:28 p.m. July 23.
A laptop, a cellphone and personal checks were reported stolen from a vehicle in the first block of Northview Drive at 5:09 p.m. July 23.
Items were reported stolen from an unlocked car in the 400 block of Lakeview Drive at 3:21 p.m. July 23.
* A woman said she saw two children throw a wallet into a trash can in the parking lot of the Duke & Duchess, 233 W. Coshocton St., according to a report received at 6:42 p.m. July 23. The wallet belonged to an older man.
* A resident in the first block of South Williams Street reported someone was in her backyard with a red blinking light at 3:26 a.m. July 30. She said the person left the property when he heard her make the call to police. Police checked the area but didn't find anyone.
* Someone driving a Volkswagen was doing burnouts in the Kroger parking lot at 10:58 p.m. July 29, according to a disturbance call. Six people were in the parking lot at 800 W. Coshocton St., according to reports. The vehicle left before police arrived.
* Loud fireworks were heard in the 100 block of Sunset Drive, according to a disturbance call received at 10:10 p.m. July 29.
* A resident in the 100 block of Parkdale Drive reported that she sent $1,400 via Western Union to a secret-shoppers group at 2:07 p.m. July 28. When she found out it was a scam and contacted Western Union to cancel the transaction, she was informed the money had been picked up.
* Men wearing white masks were reported as suspicious persons in the 200 block of Weeping Willow Run Drive at 8:18 a.m. July 28. The men were from a waterproofing company, according to reports.
* A resident in the first block of Meadow Lane reported receiving harassing phone calls at 9:34 p.m. July 26. She said she was getting nonstop calls and texts from her ex-husband regarding custody arrangements.
* A resident in the 600 block of Briarwood Drive said she was cleaning the back of her apartment at 6:15 p.m. July 26, when a woman she doesn't know walked in and seemed confused. The woman couldn't say why she was there, and then she left, according to reports. She said the woman was wearing gray shorts and a black shirt. She wore glasses and had pulled-up brown hair.
* A sick or injured groundhog was reported on a Clark Drive driveway, according to an animal complaint received at 11:27 a.m. July 26.
* A resident in the 100 block of Crestview Drive said her neighbor regularly leaves his dog outside, and it had been barking for 90 minutes, according to an animal complaint received at 9:42 a.m. July 27.
* A resident in the first block of Lewis Drive reported that a neighbor's dog barks all the time and is chained to a back porch, according to an animal complaint received at 12:32 p.m. July 24. The dog's owner was contacted, and the dog was taken indoors, according to reports.