Neighbor dispute ends with three sustaining stab wounds
An alleged dispute among neighbors in Pataskala escalated into a stabbing Thursday morning, Dec. 20, according to the Pataskala Division of Police.
Three people were transported to Grant Medical Center in Columbus after the incident near Broad and Mink streets.
Pataskala Police Detective Bradley Ramsey said it is unclear from the witness statements who started the confrontation.
Pataskala police received the call at 5:24 a.m. Upon arrival, they found three people with stab wounds.
Heather Ebie, 37, of 12890 Broad St., had four wounds to her head, chest and abdomen.
Richard Zedeker, 30, of 12890 Broad St., had his hand cut on both sides.
Leah Radford, 44, of 12786 Broad St., sustained a single stab wound.
Ramsey said the two Broad Street homes share a driveway, which is where the stabbing incident occurred.
No charges had been filed Dec. 20.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* A wallet was reported stolen at 9:29 a.m. Dec. 13 from a car parked in the 200 block of Oxford Drive.
* A 25-year-old man and a 23-year-old woman were arrested for disorderly conduct at 5:50 a.m. Dec. 13 in the 200 block of Spring Street.
* A 43-year-old woman was arrested for OVI at 12:30 a.m. Dec. 13 at Taylor and Cleveland roads.
* A business on Broad Street reported at 11:53 p.m. Dec. 12 someone drove off without paying for $11 in gasoline.
* A rear door was damaged in a burglary reported at 12:06 a.m. Dec. 12 in the 7000 block of Mink Street.
* A combination lock was reported cut at 6:40 a.m. Dec. 12 after a breaking and entering at a business on Broad Street.
* A 26-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse at 1:34 p.m. Dec. 12 at Kennedy and Taylor roads.
* A person in the 500 block of Belcrest Court reported phone harassment at 10:25 p.m. Dec. 11.
* A 38-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct and aggravated menacing at 10:21 p.m. Dec. 10 in the 14000 block of Broad Street.
* A 50-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman were arrested for theft at 4:26 p.m. Dec. 10 at a business on Oak Meadow Drive.