Drug paraphernalia found on Headleys Mill Road property
Pataskala police collected numerous syringes, soda can bottoms and bags at 7 p.m. Dec. 30 from the 2000 block of Headleys Mill Road. The items reportedly were discovered by the property owner.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* A garage door at a residence in the 100 block of Way Road was reported damaged at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 30.
* Christmas decorations valued at $150 were reported missing at 10 a.m. Dec. 28 from a business in the 1000 block of Broad Street.
* Prescription medicine was reported missing from a residence in the 100 block of Coronado Drive at 11 a.m. Dec. 29.
* Various items, including toys, hardware and fishing equipment valued at more than $2,500, were reported missing at 5 p.m. Dec. 27 from a residence in the 1000 block of Broad Street.
* A wallet was reported missing at 9:30 p.m. Dec. 28 from a car parked in the 600 block of Pacific Place.
* A fiber-optic cable valued at $12,000 was reported missing at 4 p.m. Dec. 21 from a company crew working on state Route 310 at Refugee Road.
* A 34-year-old woman was arrested for theft at 10:01 a.m. Dec. 28 from a business in the 80 block of East Broad Street. She reportedly stole a drink valued at $3.
* A 49-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct while walking on state Route 16 at 2:50 a.m. Dec. 28.
* A 21-year-old woman was arrested for theft of $292 in groceries at 7:35 p.m. Dec. 27 at a business in the 300 block of Broad Street.
* A vehicle reportedly drove through a soccer field in Municipal Park some time before the crime was reported at noon Dec. 26.
* A window frame was reported damaged at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 13 in the 30 block of Front Street.
* A 40-year-old woman was arrested for having illegal license plates at 5:45 p.m. Dec. 14 on Broad Street at Township Road.
* A car and sidewalk were reported damaged at 11 p.m. Dec. 14 in the 400 block of Bristol Drive.
* A cellphone charger valued at $10 was reported missing at midnight Dec. 13 from a residence in the 200 block of Oxford Drive.
* An 18-year-old man and a 19-year-old man were arrested for theft, complicity and criminal damaging at 4 a.m. Dec. 16 in the Barrington Ridge subdivision, Catalina Club apartments. The 19-year-old also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A person reported $1,881 missing at midnight Dec. 8 from a residence in the 300 block of Penwood Court.
* A person reported $531.44 missing at 8:44 a.m. Dec. 16 from a residence in the 400 block of South Main Street.