A dozen marijuana plants found at Deans Way Drive home
Pataskala police seized 12 marijuana plants at midnight Jan. 4 from a home in the 1100 block of Deans Way Drive, in conjunction with a search warrant from the Central Ohio Drug Enforcement Task Force.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* A wallet and its contents were reported missing at 1:51 p.m. Jan. 6 from a residence in the 500 block of Faith Ann Drive.
* A 30-year-old man was arrested at 2:13 a.m. Jan. 5 for operating a motor vehicle under the influence at Broad Street and Oak Meadow Drive.
* A 26-year-old woman was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 5 for stealing air freshener valued at $12 from a business in the 300 block of Broad Street.
* A 17-year-old boy was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Jan. 5 for possession of drug paraphernalia at Broad Street and Etna Parkway. His vehicle was impounded.
* A 36-year-old woman was arrested at 1 a.m. Jan. 5 for being under the influence, resisting arrest, assault with intent to knowingly harm the victim and possession of drugs at Taylor and Cleveland roads. Her vehicle was impounded.
* A $200 gift card was reported missing at 9:35 a.m. Dec. 19 from a residence in the 100 block of Pat Have Drive.
* A credit card was reported misused at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 2 by a resident in the 1100 block of Clare Street.
* A handgun was reported missing at 9:20 a.m. Jan. 2 from a residence in the 300 block of Golden Valley Drive.
* A 25-year-old man was arrested at 9:26 p.m. Dec. 31 for domestic violence in the 100 block of Poff Drive.
* Police said $660 was reported missing at 12:46 a.m. Dec. 31 from a residence in the 300 block of Mason Glen Court.