The Pataskala Division of Police made several drug-related arrests in the past two weeks.
Recent incident reports included:
* A 17-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs at 3:40 a.m. Feb. 10 in the 300 block of North End Drive.
* A 32-year-old man was arrested for being under the influence, failure to comply with an order of a police officer, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 12:40 a.m. Feb. 11 on state Route 310 and Apple Blossom Drive.
* A 30-year-old woman was arrested for drug paraphernalia and drug abuse at 12:02 a.m. Feb. 13 on Broad Street at Taylor Road.
* A 17-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs at 3:15 a.m. Feb. 15 on Village Gate Boulevard at Broad Street.
* A 31-year-old man was arrested for driving under the influence, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 1:06 a.m. Feb. 16 on Broad Street at John Reese Parkway.
* A 21-year-old man was arrested for drug paraphernalia at 9:45 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 600 block of Corylus Drive.
* A 47-year-old man was arrested for driving under the influence, resisting arrest and assault at 12:19 a.m. Feb. 17 on Broad Street at Watkins Road.
* A 31-year-old man was arrested for vandalism at 1:22 a.m. Feb. 12 at Vine and Linda streets. Police said he damaged a vehicle's tires.
* A 54-year-old woman was arrested at 4:01 p.m. Feb. 12 for taking cat food and other items from a business in the 300 block of Broad Street.