Someone fired a gun at a home in the 200 block of Rosie Drive at 3:12 p.m. Feb. 28, according to the Pataskala Division of Police.
Bullets from the firearm caused $100 in damage to drywall and to a bed in the home.
Residents of Rosie Drive had reported hearing gunshots prior to the incident.
Police Chief Bruce Brooks said it was not a hunting-related incident.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala police:
* A resident reported $2,217 worth of electronics and guns -- including a television and two 12-gauge shotguns -- missing at 5:18 p.m. Feb. 28 in the 10800 block of McIntosh Road.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested for urinating in a drive-through lane at 2:45 a.m. March 2 at the McDonald's on Broad Street.
* A bicycle valued at $260 was reported missing at 10:15 a.m. March 2 from a residence in the 200 block of South Main Street.
* A bag of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found at 9:59 p.m. March 3 in the woods near Coors Boulevard and Coronado Drive.
* A 27-year-old woman was arrested for criminal damaging after causing $300 worth of damage to a front door at 6:45 p.m. March 4 in the 100 block of Coronado Drive.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 10:52 p.m. March 9 on Corylus Drive at Broad Street.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for drug paraphernalia at 11:23 p.m. March 9 on Broad Street at Taylor Road.
* A 32-year-old woman was arrested for assault, criminal trespassing and criminal damaging/endangering at 1:24 a.m. March 9 in the 100 block of Township Road. Windows in the residence were damaged in the incident.
* A resident in the 100 block of East Street reported a picnic table was stolen and a door and window screens were damaged at 8:16 a.m. March 9.