Licking County: Officers respond to four drug-related incidents last weekend
The Pataskala Division of Police continued to battle local incidents of drug abuse over the past weekend.
Officers are investigating the theft of prescription drugs taken between midnight May 30 and 2:53 p.m. May 31 from a home in the 200 block of Cedar Street.
The incident was reported at 2:53 p.m. May 31.
Officers also made three drug-related arrests:
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse at 10:55 p.m. May 31 on Broad Street at Township Road. The man was found with a glass marijuana pipe, according to police reports.
* A 20-year-old woman was arrested for offenses involving underage persons and possession of drugs and a 22-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs at 2:01 a.m. June 2 in 100 block of Broadway Street.
* A 32-year-old man was arrested for drug possession, operating a vehicle under the influence and drug paraphernalia at 1:03 p.m. June 2 in the 300 block of Virginia Court. He was found with prescription drugs and a green leafy substance, according to reports.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 24-year-old man for driving under the influence at 12:13 a.m. June 4 on Broad Street at Oak Meadow Drive.
* Police are investigating the theft of a golf cart, a cutting torch and a forklift between 1:30 p.m. June 2 and 7 a.m. June 3 from a business in the 9000 block of East Broad Street. Officers found no signs of forced entry, according to police reports. The estimated value of the items stolen was $3,300.