Licking County: Unconscious man, woman arrested in separate incidents involving intoxication
The Pataskala Division of Police arrested two people found unconscious in the past two weeks.
Officers arrested a 51-year-old woman for having physical control of her vehicle while under the influence at 4:07 a.m. June 7 in the first block of Coronado Drive. She was found passed out in a vehicle.
Officers also arrested a 28-year-old man for disorderly conduct at 4:30 a.m. June 12 on Keltonhurst Drive. The man was found unconscious in the street. Officers determined he was "highly intoxicated," according to the report.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Police arrested two 18-year-old men for drug-related crimes following a traffic stop at 2:45 p.m. June 9 at Oxford and Deansway drives.
The driver was cited for two different counts of possession of drugs -- one related specifically to possession of marijuana -- and drug paraphernalia. The other 18-year-old was cited for failure to comply with a police order.
Police found white pills, a plastic bag containing vegetation, a marijuana pipe and a marijuana grinder in the car, according to the report.
The other occupants of the vehicle -- two 17-year-old boys and a 16-year-old girl -- were not arrested.
* Police arrested a 17-year-old boy for possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia and curfew violation at 1:48 p.m. June 10 at Dennison and Main streets.
The boy was found with a plastic bag of a green leafy substance and two marijuana pipes, according to the report.
* Police arrested a 17-year-old boy for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 1:05 a.m. June 11 on Faith Ann Drive.
The boy was found with a glass jar containing a green leafy substance, a marijuana pipe and a scale, according to the report.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for domestic violence and offenses involving underage persons at 2:40 a.m. June 10 in the first block of Melody Lane.
* Police investigated a suspicious person reportedly watching a 14-year-old girl in her backyard at 8:11 p.m. June 10 in the 300 block of Shawnee Loop South.
The man watched the girl for 20 minutes until confronted by the girl's father, according to police reports.