The Pataskala Division of Police is investigating the theft of two bicycles from public places.
One of the bicycles was taken from the Pataskala Public Library, 101 S. Vine St., between 3:30 and 5:14 p.m. June 15. The report was filed at 5:14 p.m.
The other was taken from the Pataskala Municipal Pool, 550 Township Road, between 4:45 and 7:30 p.m. June 12. The theft was reported at 8:12 p.m.
No value was given for either bicycle.
Police also are investigating numerous other reported thefts, including:
* A stereo system valued at $2,050 was taken from a vehicle parked in the 100 block of Village Gate Boulevard. The theft occurred between 9:30 p.m. June 16 and 8 a.m. June 17, according to the report.
* Several game figurines valued at $148 were stolen from a residence in the first block of Robert Drive between 9:30 p m. June 16 and 3:47 a.m. June 17.
* Furniture and an electronic game system valued at $1,175 were taken from the 1000 block of Oxford Drive between midnight June 9 and 1:30 p.m. June 15..
* Jewelry and an electronic game system valued at $550 were taken from the 12000 block of Broad Street between midnight June 9 and 4 p.m. June 11.
* An air conditioner was stolen from a business in the 7000 block of Summit Road between 7 p.m. June 10 and 6:45 p.m. June 12.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 49-year-old man for driving under the influence at 8:17 p.m. June 16 on Taylor Road at Barry Drive. His vehicle was impounded for fictitious tags, according to the report.
* Police arrested a 46-year-old man for domestic violence at 3:29 p.m. June 15 at a business in the 13000 block of Broad Street.