Pataskala police are investigating a series of thefts that included a railroad signal valued at $250, reported taken between 5 p.m. July 9 and 6 p.m. July 10 from the 400 block of South Main Street.
Other theft reports included:
* A weed trimmer and other tools were reported missing from a residence in the 400 block of Connor Avenue after a possible breaking and entering between noon and 3 p.m. July 6.
* A refrigerator valued at $598 was taken between midnight July 10 and 11 a.m. July 11 from the first block of Coronado Drive.
* A landscaping wagon valued at $240 was taken between 6 p.m. July 13 and 10:30 a.m. July 15 from a residence in the first block of Township Road.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 41-year-old woman for littering and disposal of garbage and drug abuse following a traffic stop at 12:20 a.m. July 5 on Broad Street.
The woman was observed throwing a plastic bag out of a vehicle.
After being stopped, the officer recovered marijuana from the vehicle, according to the report.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old man for criminal trespassing and criminal mischief for taking a tool at 1:14 p.m. July 7 from a residence in the 13000 block of West Broad Street.
* Police arrested a 42-year-old woman for disorderly conduct, obstructing official business and resisting arrest at 4:15 p.m. July 5 in the 3000 block of Dixon Road SW.
* Police arrested a 54-year-old man for domestic violence at 12:49 a.m. July 12 in the 7000 block of Summit Road.
* Police arrested a 37-year-old woman for domestic violence at 2:10 a.m. July 14 in the 7000 block of Mink Street.