The candidates for the Pataskala city administrators position on an interim basis, listed with current or previous employment where available, include:
* Ted Andrzejewski of Eastlake, mayor, safety director and economic development director of Eastlake.
* Keith O. Arlund of Brandon, Vt., town manager of Brandon, through March 1, 2013, no current employment listed.
* Patti J. Bates of Milford, village administrator of Williamsburg.
* Brittany Beard of Maiden, N.C., United States military police officer studying at Catawba Community College in Hickory, N.C.
* Terry Beekman of Pataskala, 2013 mayoral candidate, no current employment listed.
* David M. Benjamin of Aurora, an attorney with previous municipal experience.
* Gregory C. Berquist of Delphos, retired Nov. 2013 as economic development employee with city of Delphos, no current employment listed.
* D. Aaron Blair of Albany, Ga., downtown city manager and chief executive officer of the city of Albany and Albany-Dougherty Inner City Authority.
* Martin Bodnar of Saline, Mich., senior vice president of Exchange Capital Management of Ann Arbor, Mich, through August 2013, no current employment listed.
* Darrell E. (Jud) Brechler of Utica, village administrator of Utica through 2012, no current employment listed.
* Raphael (Moreno) Brown of Houston, parks and recreation operations manager for the city of Galena Park, Galena, Tx., through October 2013, no current employment listed.
* Devon Cade of Philadelphia, chief executive officer and chief legal advisor for Record Clear Community Group.
* Pamela S. Caskie of Chattanooga, Tenn., principal of A Bryte Idea, a training and consulting business for employee, visitor and tourism development and economic development.
* Brad K. Chambers of Wheeling, principal of the Kelly Group consulting, which works with city governments on staff training, master planning and board and staff facilitation.
* Paul M. Chattin of Blacklick, security administrator working for Planned Systems International Inc. at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
* David J.B. Chong of La Mesa, Calif., executive director of Coast Care Partners of San Diego
* Leo B. Conkel, Jr. of Pickerington, owner of L-CON Engineers.
* Amy Conrad of Pataskala, administrative assistant of Nature View Exteriors.
* Timothy A. Cullenen of Ithaca, N.Y., municipal manager for the town of Rockingham and village of Bellow Falls, Vt., through April 2013, no current employment listed.
* Joel Daniels II of Mt. Vernon, adult education coordinator for the Knox County Career Center.
* Chelsea C. Deal of Spring Lake, Mich., assistant general manager of Lake Michigan RV Resort in Grand Haven, Mich., through Sept. 2012, no current employment listed.
* Steven A. DeBolt of Whispering Pines, N.C., golf administrator and tournament director for Hyland Golf Club/Little River Resort in Pinehurst, N.C.
* John J. DiPasquale Jr. of Williamsville, N.Y., government and military experience, no current employment listed.
* Kathleen M. Fox of Columbus, chief administrative officer with the city of Youngstown mayor's office, working through a fellowship funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.
* Robert J. Girod Sr. of Fort Wayne, Ind., president and chief executive officer of Robert J. Girod Consulting attorneys and private investigation firm.
* Steven Bennett Golnar of Loveland, Colo., city manager of Rawlins, Wyoming, through April 2013, no current employment listed.
* Scott A. Hahn of Salida, Colo., government experience, no current employment listed
* Tonja Hampton of Columbus, fellow and National Science Foundation graduate, volunteer for Organizing America.
* Rose M. Handon of Columbus, regional lead consultant for the National Resource Center for Adoption.
* Timothy F. Hannon of Newark, business experience, no current employment listed.
* Sidley E. Howard Helphrey of Newark, supervisor for ImPress at Office Max in Columbus.
* Chet A. Hopper of Columbus, supervisor Dist-Trans.
* L.W. Brian Houillion of Lexington, Ky., chief research analyst of the Palm Harbor Coalition in Palm Harbor, Fla. through Oct. 2013, no current employment listed
* Vance C. Ishler of Hagerstown, Md., government experience, no current employment listed.
* Donald N. Lawson of Baltimore, Md., chief executive officer of Donald Lawson Racing Inc.
* Jenny Lohr of Columbus, office assistant for Walder Flooring of Columbus through July 2013, no current employment listed.
* Jack E. Miller of Crossville, Tenn., a self-employed government management consultant.
* Angela Montgomery of Lithonia, Ga., government experience, no current employment listed.
* Marcos Nichols of Davie, Fla., local government management fellow working with the city of Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
* Carlo Pilgrim of Boothbay Harbor, Maine, government experience, no current employment listed.
* Jeffrey M. Pritchard of Akron, part-time economic development specialist with the city of Kent, a temporary position through October 2013, no current employment listed.
* Dennis A. Recker of Whitehouse, government experience, no current employment listed.
* James T. Rostick Jr., of Columbus, evening unit supervisor at Glen Mills Schools of Glen Mills, Pa.
* Allen E. Rothermel of Delaware, interim public works director for the city of Delaware.
* Edward J. Ryan Jr. of Lewes, Del., substitute teacher at Cape Henlopen School District.
* Kenneth C. Sauer of Riviera Beach, Fla., city manager of Haines City, Fla., through Sept. 2013, no current employment listed.
* Robert A. Schaumleffel Jr. of Westerville, government experience, no current employment listed.
* Nichole Scott of Johnstown, production coach/supervisor for Estate Information Services of Columbus.
* Thomas G. Sims of Newark, adjunct faculty lecturer with Ohio University Lancaster Campus.
* Craig Smith of Hebron, government experience, no current employment listed.
* Michael L. Stampfler of Portage, Mich., owner and manager of CivicQuest LLC, government consulting agency.
* Dennis W. Stark of Yerington, Nev., consultant with Inovision LLC of Lyon County, Nev.
* Harry A. Staven of Richland, Wash., government experience, no current employment listed.
* Tom C. Stone, no address given, deputy director of Nevada Rural Housing Authority through May 2013, no current employment given.
* Kristen B. Tolbert of Columbus, contractor for Modis IT working with Nationwide Insurance of Dublin.
* Fred F. Ventresco of Wilmington, Vt., government experience, no current employment listed.
* Gail Waldeck of Columbus, business experience, no current employment listed.
* Richard N. Warne of Twentynine Palms, Calif., interim city manager of Lynwood, Calif.
* Michael J. Wasylik of Westerville, government experience, no current employment listed.