Pataskala police arrested a 21-year-old man for failure to comply with an officer's order and possession of drugs and a 24-year-old man for possession of drugs after chasing the men in a vehicle into Reynoldsburg on Jan. 31, said Sgt. George Lorenz.
Lorenz said one officer tried to stop the vehicle after running the license plate with a suspicion the motorist was driving under suspension. Another officer in the area tried to stop the vehicle for speeding.
The vehicle continued to flee until the suspects were apprehended at 10:29 p.m. Jan. 31 on Taylor Road in Reynoldsburg, the police report said.
The men had money, a container with miscellaneous pills, syringes, foil, a spoon, $251, a bag with a brown substance in it and a bottle of urine, the report said.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 27-year-old man for carrying a concealed weapon and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop at 1:34 p.m. Feb. 1 at Broad and Connors streets.
The man had two knives, a glass pipe and two clear bags with residue, the police report said.
* Police arrested a 20-year-old man for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:56 a.m. Feb. 11 on Broad Street east of Mink Street.
The man was found with a wooden case with marijuana residue and a white pill bottle, the police report said.
* Police are investigating the theft of prescription drugs between midnight Feb. 1 and 9:30 a.m. Feb. 2 from a residence in the 200 block of Spring Street.
* Police are investigating the theft of prescription drugs and $100 between 8 p.m. Feb. 6 and 8 p.m. Feb. 7 from a residence in the first block of Coronado Drive.
* Police arrested a 29-year-old man for operating a vehicle under the influence and driving under suspension at 12:43 a.m. Jan. 31 at Mink and Broad streets.
* Police arrested a 54-year-old man for driving under the influence and resisting arrest at 7:35 p.m. Feb. 8 in the first block of Oak Meadow Drive.