The Pataskala Division of Police cited a 17-year-old boy for possession of drugs at 8:55 p.m. April 1 after finding him and another 17-year-old boy riding four-wheeled vehicles in Pataskala Municipal Park.
The park is at the intersection of Mill Street and Township and Creek roads.
The two boys were riding on the walking path headed toward Creek Road when they were apprehended, the police report said.
A police officer found one boy was carrying marijuana.
One of the boys owned his vehicle, but the other claimed to have borrowed the vehicle from a friend, who was not available to confirm the story, the police report said. The second four-wheeled vehicle was listed as stolen.
No other charges were filed in the incident.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Police are investigating a child-endangerment complaint reported March 30.
A 31-year-old woman left four children ranging in age from 12 years to 10 months alone in a home in the 100 block of Village Gate Boulevard, the police report said.
The incident was reported at 4:18 a.m. after the children called their father and said they heard noises and were scared, the report said.
No charges were filed and the incident was turned over to Licking County Children Services.
* Police arrested a 32-year-old man for possession of drugs at 1:14 p.m. April 1 in the 100 block of Broad Street.
The man was sleeping in his vehicle.
Police found several different types of prescription medication in his possession, including alprazolam and oxycodone, the police report said.
* Police are investigating the theft of three firearms, valued at $1,090, between midnight March 22 and 10:46 a.m. April 5 from an unoccupied building in the 200 block of Wesley Drive.
No force was used to enter the building, the police report said.
* Police cited a 20-year-old man for drug abuse at 11:42 p.m. April 5 after stopping him for speeding at Broad and Railroad streets.
During the traffic stop, the officer noticed a bag with a green leafy substance in the vehicle, the police report said.
* A flat-screen television valued at $218 was stolen between 4 p.m. April 4 and 11 a.m. April 6 from a recreational vehicle parked in the 6000 block of Mink Street.
No force was used to enter the vehicle, the police report said.
* Police cited a 47-year-old man for OVI and open container at 3:01 a.m. April 8 at Taylor Road and Faith Ann Court.
The man was stopped for driving left of center. The officer found two open containers of alcohol in the vehicle, the police report said.