The Pataskala Division of Police is investigating thefts from three homes and one business between May 14 and 25.
* A resident who lives in the 5000 block of Summit Road SW reported the theft of $255 between 8 a.m. May 14 and 8 a.m. May 15.
* A resident in the 100 block of Cedar Street reported the theft of tools valued at $75 from a shed at the home between 11 a.m. and 2:51 p.m. May 24.
* A resident in the 200 block of Bluff Ridge Road reported the theft of a global-positioning system unit valued at $100 and $10 in change between 8:30 p.m. May 25 and 9:30 p.m. May 26 from the home.
* A bicycle valued at $400 was reported missing at 4:30 p.m. May 20 from a business in the first block of West Broad Street.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Pataskala officers charged two people with fifth-degree felony counts of possession of drugs after a traffic stop at 11:27 p.m. May 25 on Broad Street at Park Avenue.
Erica Pogash, 27, of Pataskala, and David Phillips, 31, of Thornville, were found with a plastic bag of methamphetamine in the vehicle, according to the police report.
* Police cited a 26-year-old man for aggravated menacing at 9:02 a.m. May 21 in the 4000 block of Columbia Road following an "active domestic dispute," according to the police report.